Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    Yes, I've been told that Duelist's Boots do actually drop in San d'Oria, but that that their drop rate is 0.000000%. There goes my hopes of obtaining them, um ... ever. I've only been to 3 Dynamis-Sandy runs so far, but I have yet to see RDM drop, though I've seen every other job at least once. PLD dropped about 4 times in one run. :/
    I had a friend who had to wait 25 sandy runs to see his boots - he finished everything else.

I'm just waiting on Tabard.

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Boots, Tabard, Hat.

Gimme gimme!

Another note, after a real boring Dyna-Windy, randomly grabbed a NIN and went to hunt Jaded Jody. 4 kills later she popped.

Owned us first time round.

2nd time called in reinforcements - RDM NIN THF SMN.

Jet Seraweels 1/1. ^^

Comment

Congrats on the Seraweels Bautier! You've certainly accomplished more as a RDM than I ever did.

I um. Leveled NIN to 18. Remembered how much I hate NIN (seriously, just the hum of their spellcasting drives me up the wall at this point). It's a long ass road to 40. :/

Comment

Thanks Murph

I was after the Nashira ones, but with no Limbus or Assault (i forget which they are tied with) I have a long time to wait.

SO after checking a random RDM in Lag-Gate in 4/5 Af2 (loads of them now too...) I looked it up and decided to give it a shot

In any case, I never hear from you in-game....seriously you should drop me a random /tell sometime just so I know you're still alive xD

Comment

Murph, there are reasons I have not, and will never, unlock nin. What you described is one of them. The other is that everybody and their brother needs to sub NIN or they're... not playing right or some such....

Anyway, after a painful 5 hour time in Kuftal (during which I popped 3 coffers, valuing 6k, 7k, and a jewel worth 20k) helping someone break their dagger, only to realize later (probably 2 hours after the fact) that he thought the effects of the Behemoth Knife was giving him the latent effect he THOUGHT was the Dagger of Trials... if that makes any sense...

Put together a party of 5 and completly opened up on the Boarial Bat.
            Evisceration:O

Went out to try it on some gobs and mandies outside Kazham... my only thoughts are Hole punch {Do you need it?}
            Kindadarii (Bahamut)
            90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
            70.3 + 2 Woodworking
            52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

I don't want to bug you. You have big endgame things to do. I'm just messing around in the teens..

Comment

I actually learned some BLU spells. Pollen, Foot Kick and Sprout Smack. Yay me!
                I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Hey, Im not doing THAT many endgame things. Typical weekly schedule, I would attend 3 or 4 events, becuase I dont have Sea access.

I am levelling 3 jobs through the teens-mid as well.

THF11, WAR23 and DRK23. Priority DRK.

Comment

Shaman's Cloak: O 2/2
                    SM 6-1 & 6-2: O

Went Mythril Beastcoin farming on Anticans, and coffer key hunting for map on sunday and decided to camp Centurio-XI while we were at it. 71 THF, 71 Mnk. Took him down no problem. I got my Shaman's Cloak first kill on this guy, now I just need a job that can wear it lol.

While continuing to farm mythril coins, another couple came to Centurio-XI camp to get the gf her cloak (55 Blm & 55 Blu). They mentioned they had been here earlier in the day with ls help and killed Centurio, but no drop. I knew they wouldn't be able to kill the NM themselves, so I invited them and told them that if he spawns and the cloak drops it's theres. Me and my gf already have one each. Went back to farming coins and coffer key, and sure enough, 5 minutes or so later, Centurio-XI spawns again. I flee over and whail on him while my gf catches up to help. Centurio goes down, Cloak drops and another happy couple no longer needs to camp this s.o.b.

Comment

Oh, yeah. I also completed Tenzen's Path this Saturday. I was pretty happy about that.

Comment

30 NIN...almost done with this heinous job forever, and I can level THF to 75, and start merit'ing on MNK again. :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

I actually played the game for a few hours the other day...

Kill me, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hantz View Post
                            I actually played the game for a few hours the other day...
                            I think your latest accomplishment should be that you changed your avatar back. That pained caveman/wookie cross breed face was really starting to freak me out.
                            Lyonheart
                            lvl 75 WAR, 75 BST, 75 BLM, 75 NIN, 47 SCH
                            Cooking 100.0+3+3, Culinarian's Signboard, Raw Fish Handling, Noodle Kneading, Patissier
                            Fishing 60

Lakiskline
                            Bonecrafting 100.0+3+3,
                            Leather 60+2, Woodworking 60, Alchemy 60
                            Smithing 60, Clothcraft 55, Goldsmithing 54.1, Cooking 11
                            Boneworker's Signboard, Bone Purification, Bone Ensorcellment, Filing, Lumberjack, Chainwork

Comment

Originally posted by LyonheartLakshmi View Post
                              I think your latest accomplishment should be that you changed your avatar back. That pained caveman/wookie cross breed face was really starting to freak me out.
                              Yeah, I never realized how much TeenWolf looked like a speed freak from "Planet of the Apes."

Comment

Wootaru!

While growing carrots for my baby chocobo, I got a bunch of Gyashl Greens, so I used 'em to go digging, and I ranked up! I am now a Novice digger with 0 wait time between digs!

Oh, and if that rumor is still going around that you need to dig up a bone chip to rank up for that level, I ranked up on a small pebble, so I don't really believe that one >.>

Also, I have found a masterplan to skillup my weaving in the lvl 50 stage, however I'm keeping it to myself until I'm past that point

So yeah, I'm stoked!

WHEEEEEE!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X