X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Anu's Tiara: O

Whee....

Now I'm 2/3 on the Marduk's Jubbah (body) Crackows (feet) and Tiara (head)

I'm starting to get excited...
    But you wait, this is as far as I'll get with Salvage gear, the other drops will be those mythical items that you see on the internet but never actually drop in game.

Cleric's Briault, anyone? >.<
    Last edited by Alshandra; 06-22-2007, 06:22 PM. Reason: I can't spell today

http:// cerberusatemycookies.blogspot.com

Comment

I had a great time in the dunes yesterday, though dying THREE TIMES, I still managed to snag level 14 white mage!

Comment

PLD to 20. That's 5/18 of jobs that are out of the dunes forever. I'm really working on it this next few weeks I have off, whatever I can do to get out of that hellhole. Take the PLs I can get and all the solo time I can.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Last thursday, this happened:

Which completed my visible RDM AF2:

So long... but finally.
          Feona - Leviathan Server - Bastok 10
          RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/etc.

Comment

Dynamis - Sandy Interloper
            Dynamis - Bastok Interloper

And after an hours worth of boredom, I decided to go bust Maat up as DRK, here are my results.

Game Plan: Sleep my way to 300% TP. Walk in, get Dread Spikes up, Drain II, Souleater Guillotine, Icarus Wing, Vile Elixir +1 my HP back to 100%, Guillotine, and go home laughing. Here are my results.

Drain II - 332 HP
            Regular Scythe dmg - 127
            Dread Spikes - 175
            Guillotine #1 - 1290
            Icarus Wing
            Souleater Scythe dmg - 253
            Vile Elixir +1
            Guillotine #2 - 1228
            Total damage done to me that wasn't nullified by Dreak Spikes - 175
            Total damage done to Maat - 3405
            Total time: 8:32
            Fight time: ~0:10
            If only killing him as RDM was this "easy." Current combined record against the Old Fart: Odude 2 - Maat 1 Still have 10 or so levels to try as WAR, and 20+ to go as SAM. I wanna do SAM fight when I have Kasha though.
            Odude
            PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
            RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
            SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by FortMan View Post
              Last thursday, this happened:

Which completed my visible RDM AF2:

So long... but finally.
              /em is jealous ...

Congratulations though. So that's what my character will look like with full Duelists.
              sigpic

Comment

Finished PLD sub. Now I'm getting pressured to take NIN up to 75.

RDM 75/WHM 38/BLM 37/DRK 37/NIN 37/PLD 37 -- Cooking 96.7+1
                Image by Askannyi
                LoneGamer.net

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  /em is jealous ...

Congratulations though. So that's what my character will look like with full Duelists.
                  Thank you.
                  Feona - Leviathan Server - Bastok 10
                  RDM75/BLU75/WHM58/etc.

Comment

Bug bear strongman 1/10

I have only had 2 of these drop anything, one gave the aikido,m and the 10'th, ass i was giving up at midnight dropped both the leg peices! I can now buy my last die.

Comment

"Burningpanther obtains a Duelist's tabard."

FINALLY!

Comment

I'll have to say what I said before ... Congratulations but damn I'm jealous.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alshandra View Post
                          those mythical items that you see on the internet but never actually drop in game.

Cleric's Briault, anyone? >.<
                          Last Saturday I got called into work to do a double shift because someone decided they would rather go to a party than do their work. Which I had to do instead.

Can anyone see where this is going?

/em logs into FFXI
                          /em logs into Dynamis LS near the end of the Dynamis-Beaudecine run
                          /em sees "{Congratulations!}!! [insert random LS member] WHM AF2!!!"
                          /em destroys her hard drive

I hate SE.

It's not my accomplishment, but I feel that SE has reached new heights in irony.

I'm sure another one will drop in about six months, going on our history of drops so far.

Thats all for today.

Comment

Yes, I've been told that Duelist's Boots do actually drop in San d'Oria, but that that their drop rate is 0.000000%. There goes my hopes of obtaining them, um ... ever. I've only been to 3 Dynamis-Sandy runs so far, but I have yet to see RDM drop, though I've seen every other job at least once. PLD dropped about 4 times in one run. :/
                            sigpic

Comment

I honestly think the reason why this game is so successful its the love-hate relationship that SE has lured us into developing with Vana'diel.

Sometimes I hate it so much it makes me want to burn my discs, but I love the world, and want to explore and have fun with the friends I've made, and defeat new challenges as I find them.

But then I remember how much I hate SE and the whole convulted, conflicting relationship surfaces again.

Goodluck on your boots though! Perseverance and many margheritas will make it all worth it!

Comment

My experience with RDM relic and Dynamis has been charmed in the last couple years. In my previous shell, I got all "starter-city" Relic within 5 months(the perks of being first in line), with almost every other San d'Oria run seeing at least one Duelist's boots drop, every Bastok run seeing at least one pair of Duelist's gloves(which seem to drop like rain falls in a thunderstorm), and Jeuno runs yielding more Duelist's tights than I'd been prepared to believe.

My current shell started Beaucedine runs just about a month ago, our first run yielding a tabard, second yielding two, and counting tonight's run(which dropped two tabards, I actually got really lucky on mine; the guy who should have gotten it d/c'd), averaging to about one tabard drop per run.

It's really rather fantastic, considering that in the past year and a half to two years, I've seen more RDM Relic than in my 3-4 years playing, when early on I resigned myself to the idea that RDM Relic is something of a myth, rarely seen, an even more rarely obtained. It's reached the point where the RDM in my shell(current and previous) are considered rather spoiled, our drops being third or fourth most abundant(after BRD, DRK, and WAR).

But really, I couldn't tell ya how it works out that way, just sort of insane luck of the draw.

Comment

Working...
                                X