• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Finally got Rank 8! ^^

Comment

Got up to 51 on whm

I also got almost all of my CoP ls into sea.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Bastok rank 10

Comment

Got WHM 75 two days ago.~ Finally.

Got PLD 53 today, 2k tnl, also got my Coffer key for PLD head af. Doing Coffer hunt on Friday. Garliage Citadel is not one of my favorite places.
          Tuatha - Tarutaru (Remora)
          WHM75/PLD75/BRD75/RDM75/DRK69/THF62/SAM43/BLM40/BLU39/SMN38/
          WAR37/
          NIN37/BST37/DNC33/RNG29//MNK22/DRG19/PUP8/COR6/SCH1
          Linkshell - PanicMotion
          Windurst Rank 10 - San d'Oria Rank 10 - Bastok Rank 10
          Sky [ x ] Sea [_]
          PLD AFv2 5/5!

Comment

I finally got a job to 70. In a way, I wish it were WHM, but BRD is much more versatile and can do so much more, fight wise.

anybody else wish you could have sub-sub jobs? BRD/WHM/RNG ftw! I'd Tele-Dem, Requiem all the sheep I want, and be able to Wide Scan for Mary whenever I want!

I also finished up synthing a stack of arrowheads. That's quite an accomplishment, considering it ended up making 3 stacks of quivers, and I wasn't around the quiverer NPC (quivering NPC just doesn't sound right) when I was synthing.
            Kindadarii (Bahamut)
            90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
            70.3 + 2 Woodworking
            52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

yeah lol i been thinking something like PLD75/NIN37/WAR18 {Imposible to gauge}{meat} {shield} LOL

Comment

Broke the record by 7 seconds on ZM4- "Temple of Uggalepih"

Comment

PM 8-3 done at last!

I didn't think the story could get better but it did, can't wait to beat 8-4 and see the final part.

/dance
                  sigpic
                  "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                  Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Got Pague chigie dead, very dead and tripple dead! and later did a couple of assults and FINALLY got people together for ToAU13 (ok so I had to do 12 for them aswell but meh)

I'd lvoe a subsub sam/thf/rng or sam/war/thf even! all those war buffs with SA! then again id love to play with subsub rng just for access to LOADS more weaponskills ^^

Comment

Protecting Bangles

Powerful Rope (earned from quest)

San d'Orian Flag

READ MY BLOGGGGGGGGG
                      Read my blog.
                      ffxibrp.livejournal.com
                      Currently: Entry #32, August 31/07.
                      Entry 32: Death to Castro

Comment

Soloed my Crawler's Nest map......without teleports - I hate being anal retentive about preperation sometimes.

Soloed my Teleport Dem/Holla/Mea Scrolls today - Mea was really not fun. I will never forget that 'doll' type mobs are magic aggro now I have met one though, the statues arm coming through the tower wall to punch me in the head and kill me is going to stay with me a while ^^

Promy Holla completed first go, thanks pretty much entirely to someone in my ls who has done them a good few times and directed the rest of us brilliantly, even after I let her die and she was doing it face down on the floor *blush*

FINALLY after 3+ months at level 30, having almost all my fame/quest/maps/cooking prep and gear sorted pretty much till 50 barring an Ether Ring and few NM/quest rewards and some optional minor upgrades - so I get to level with a couple of friends starting monday and all I really need to make money for is spells, meds and food *cheer*
                        sigpic
                        Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

Srxjo Obtains: Joyeuse
                          Thanks to Juben Baltasard and Chaosmonkey of Pheonix
                          "Death shall seek you out, If death fails, I promise you, i wont." ~ Srxjo (me)
                          "My lips are stained scarlet red from my blood" ~Srxjo (me)
                          "The greatest pain in this world is losing that which is closest to ones own heart" ~Srxjo (me)

Comment

LOL, I know I said my next post would be my ding75 one, but this was too good to let it slide:

Yep, those bad boys are mine! I also got the kill hit on the {Mega Boss} this evening. Too bad I died 3 times in the process, leaving me with 276/40000. :/

EDIT: I'm broke ; ; lol.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

lolgil

only 105 attack? Geez, I have more attack than you on my staff... and more defense, too, I think...

Oh, and if you want any more Beetle Arrows, hop onto Bahamut and give me a call
                              Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                              90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                              70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                              52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Find Bounding Boots & Gelong Staff in the same nights

&

Getting Bounding Boots, Gelong Staff, and Empress Hairpen in the same week. o.o

Comment

Working...
                                X