Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
    Hmm so I'm back in the game and realised the quest to go past 90 requires me to farm a ton of merit points and the only groups that seem to be forming are VNM groups...Hmm looks like this may take a while.

Also while searching it seems that every single WHM out there is /BLM or /RDM and I am literally the only WHM in the search results subbing SCH. Are Sleepga II and Refresh really that much better than Light Arts, Accession, Dark Arts Aspir, Dispel and Sublimation?
    No, most bandwagon White Mages are just too lazy to bother leveling and learning /SCH.

As for leveling, just wander to La Theine at the worm camp and stick your flag up. It works whenever I want a party.
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
      Fire.... where the hell were you when I was shouting for Exp party members like... 2 hours ago?

I ended up going to Altepa with only 7 people.

WHERE WERE YOU?!

- - - Updated - - -

And why didn't you just search for me? I was in Altepa the whole damn time.
      Because it was 2am and I was tired and if Altepa was anything like it was when I used to play it would have been a wipefest due to nobody but me knowing what Barfire is
      Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
      Reiko Takahashi
      - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
      Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

There were only 7 of us... and no deaths.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Hope to be on tonight hope you guys dont get on to late, I will be fading around 1am!

Comment

I'll be logging on shortly and I'll be playing throughout most of the day.

Today there are exactly 6 flights for me to take care of... thanks to the reduced schedule... and the ones that are left are largely handled by their individual companies that we contract out to.

As a result... I'll hardly have to do anything... and I've taken my laptop with me to work to avoid going stir crazy and losing my mind.

Comment

Thanks ygg and firewind who helped me get limit break 2 quest completed. Time to level tomorrow in SSgrotto again up to 60.

Comment

NM farming in Abyssea taught me some new mathematical formulae:

Tank Damage + Cure V = I'm helping!

Sublimation + Temp Items = Enough MP as long as that THF/DNC uses his Waltzes and stays out of the fire

Shadows + Barspell + Accession Stoneskin + Accession Aquaveil + Prot V + Shell V + Regen IV = White Mage Tea Break

Who needs Atma when you have a Ninja tanking? XD
                Reiko Takahashi
                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Get Yggy to help you get MM atma if you don't have it already.
                  sigpic
                  "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                  Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
                    You guys are playing again? Fucking masochists up ins.

Also, Yyg. Obviously because it was YOU.
                    I think the worst part is coming back to see how fleshed GoV is now and dying a little inside when I think of how mind-numbingly painful it was for Meridan, Dauntless, and myself to level to 75 before entering Abyssea during that period where only FoV's (non-repeating ones, mind you) existed. I made 41 > 61 solo on my BST quicker than it took me to hit from 40-50 on my Nin via FoV and level syncs

Comment

Speaking of masochistic, 0/22 on Helenus's Earring as of this posting, the vast majority of those with Treasure Hound in effect . . .

But as for my actual accomplishment! I took a break from NM camping when I saw a Mog Tablet had been discovered in Cape Terrigan. I called my chocobo the first of three times, scoured Rolanberry Fields to no avail, but eventually I found the tablet of piety in the Pashhow Marshlands! It was round, light-blue, and had a cute animation.

So now I am about 3k richer and the owner of a Kupofried's Ring. And I can check "finding a Mog Tablet" off of my Vana'diel bucket list.
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                      Originally posted by Armando
                      Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                      Matthew 16:15

Comment

Wow congratulations.
                        I've never been lucky enough to find one. Well saying that I've never been out specifically to look for one, Congratulations !

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Summarized version :D

Day before yesterday:
                          30-70.99 on WHM (probably would of pushed it further, but it's my first character so I have to stop for limits)
                          More (but can't remember)

Yesterday:
                          WHM maat
                          7-30 War
                          BLM & BRD emotes (I love the blm one, I plan to get all chars to 30 just so I can get their emotes)
                          10mp regen for Abyssea (thanks to my LS)

Future: skilling up On the bright side, shouldn't be as bad as it use to be with skill up food (and maybe ring&earring if I manage to get them)

Comment

I actually tried to help out/leech in abyssea last night.

Hayde is right. Fleshed out is hardly even enough to describe it. I remember when people burned from 30-99 in a day. I spent 5 hours in Abyssea on BLM and got from 78-85.5

Full alliance of 18. Most of them were in their 70s and the rest of them were AFK. What makes these people think they can form an alliance and take up all 3 leader slots just to let all 3 afk?

I got everyone to drop the 3 of them and re-form. The whole process sickens me. Hell... I wasn't even doing awesome damage but I was still opening boxes and dealing out damage as best I could. I may have never broken 1k damage on anything, but it was HELPFUL.

Jesus.

In other news: I also farmed up seals for BLM with the help of Fire, Cid and some of our LS members. Got 8/8 Feet, 8/8 Hands, 8/8 Head and 8/8 Legs. Also farmed up the BLM Feet and participated in enough of those resistance assault things to buy my BLM pants.

I hardly even wore my teal crap before I threw it all out the window.

Oh and ding 85 BLM

Comment

Thanks to Hayde who duo'd with me in sea serpant to lvl his beast and my pld I am now 2k off lvl 61 and have completed with his help the limit break 3 quest. Now to get to 61 and trade 5 kindrid seals to Maat so I can level till 70 and hopefully get someone to help me get my pld testimony. I have found out that beastman seals can be converted to kindred seals at a 3-1 way (Beastman to kindrid) at the NPC in port jeuno and then removed from the npc's.

Comment

Anyone on tonight? Thinking of grabbing some Merits for my 90 > 95 Genkai or maybe farming some Orison Seals. if anyone is interested in either let me know.
                                Reiko Takahashi
                                Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
                                X