Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Heh, way back in the day during our Pet LS times. I created a LS mule/bank.
    Kept very little money on it. mainly it was full of Pet food and Currrier Carrie jugs (crab jug).

People farmed materials, crafters crafted and it was basically free pet food and crab jugs to people who participated in the event.

I would bazaar various drops we earned and always bazaar my remaining jug stacks at 99,999,999

We thought it was funny to see a mithra named ‘ihavecrabs’ bazaaring crabs.

And everytime I logged on the character, I just ran around jeuno saying
    /s <crab>s <do you need it>?

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Man hat mule brings back memories…

I just recently reactivated it to see what was still on it.
    3 Stacks of CCs (crab jugs)
    2 stacks of Zetas
    1 Byakko seal (nice!)
    Some decent weapons in bazaar (utter crap now)
    220k gil.

I would also log on that mule and try to confuse other LS members that didn’t know I created it.
    I would always talk shit about ‘romyro’ on there lol.

Little more background info for you (should you care)

We as a shell used to have competitions for gil. One of them being run from Sandy to Jeno on a lvl 1 job.
    Another being ‘Name that LS MULE!!!’

Lots of people submitted names. Some pretty clever. In the end Ihavecrabs won.
    100k gil to the winner.

Wish that site was still up.
    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
    -Verth (90) Completed!!
    -Guttler (95) Completed!
    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I took part in the "Feast of The Swords 2012" tonight ^^ me and 3 others were doing it, tbh, I had no clue what I was meant to do, I just found it fun :D

Also leveled RDM a bit more

Comment

MOTHERFUCKING DUELIST'S CHAPEAU!
        Click image for larger version

Name:	img_20120427_225226.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.7 KB
ID:	1474807
        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
        Name: Drjones
        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Well gawdamn, about time son, welcome to the club.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Congrats mate, if your about later I'll have a gander.

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
              Well gawdamn, about time son, welcome to the club.
              It only took me three years.

In other news, I'm putting Suzaku on lol status after I was able to melee it down without any problems. For shaming a sky god so thoroughly I was rewarded with the abjuration for Hecatomb Leggings, so now I finally have a decent WS piece for my DRG, although I do need to augment it, so I'll probably be hanging out in Sky for a while longer.

Comment

That's about how long it took me to get it. And two linkshells worth of waiting, as well, if I remember correctly. I actually went back in this thread to find when mine dropped. I remember that night really well. It was pretty awesome.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm so glad I missed the crazy years. I can't even fathom spending years and years of running with the same shell for a single drop only to have the shell dissolve and have the process start over again. Being able to farm Xarc with a 3 person PUG and get the hat did nothing to dampen my spirits. I was on cloud 9 for the rest of the night and I'm still pretty giddy about it. That hat is just so awesome you can't help but be thrilled to get your hands on it.
                  The only other thing that's come close was getting my Warlock's Chapeau, and that hat's just as awesome in every way.

In other news...
                  Yyg, do you remember that one night in Dynamis where I was DCing and you got everyone to pass me that Duelist's Chapeau -1?
                  Yeah, I just put that to good use. So thank you for that.

Comment

Oh it wasn't a shell dissolve in my case, I ended up leaving due to friction between myself (plus another of my friends, who had left, and for some reason that was my fault and it was totally okay to take that out on me) and some of the management. I was second in line for the hat at that time, but I joined a new Dynamis LS and had to start all over. I was disappointed about it, but I wasn't playing to put up with people I hated, so I stepped on out of there.

I ended up getting my hat in another shell with which I was at odds, but the second time around, I just dealt with it so I could get my shit, with both the chapeau and the Novio I got from the sea/sky linkshell I was in with the same people. At first I felt a little bad about looting and leaving, but I figured why the fuck should I, I worked and earned my points for both items and I got fucking nothing else from those shells, except grief.

But this was all about three years ago. Actually closer to four now. Goddamn.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      Oh it wasn't a shell dissolve in my case, I ended up leaving due to friction between myself (plus another of my friends, who had left, and for some reason that was my fault and it was totally okay to take that out on me) and some of the management. I was second in line for the hat at that time, but I joined a new Dynamis LS and had to start all over. I was disappointed about it, but I wasn't playing to put up with people I hated, so I stepped on out of there.

I ended up getting my hat in another shell with which I was at odds, but the second time around, I just dealt with it so I could get my shit, with both the chapeau and the Novio I got from the sea/sky linkshell I was in with the same people. At first I felt a little bad about looting and leaving, but I figured why the fuck should I, I worked and earned my points for both items and I got fucking nothing else from those shells, except grief.

But this was all about three years ago. Actually closer to four now. Goddamn.
                      She says from her rocking chair.
                      99 DNC
                      99 WHM
                      99 WAR
                      * 99 THF
                      99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                      99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Haha, more like padded room, wearing a straightjacket, yelling, "DON'T WS THE NIN MOB! SLEEP THE AVATAR!" over and over and over again, while rocking back and forth with a crazed look in my eyes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Aks: Back in my dei, we exploited the weak-minded men in our LS to get what we wanted and then leave. UPHILL!!! BOTH WAYS!!!

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                          99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                          99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Finished my PUP body +1.
                            99 DNC
                            99 WHM
                            99 WAR
                            * 99 THF
                            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Grats dude!

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                              99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                              99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Finish some more VW paths.
                                Got lucky on some runs and got main drops (Athos’s Tights and some others)

Finished all Bst Relic +2 with augments.

Feels kinda good to have…

Full AF+1
                                Full Relic+2 with augments
                                Full Empy+2

Also, about to purchase my first Umbral Marrow this week…hopefully I can find a deal on it.
                                99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                                -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                                -Verth (90) Completed!!
                                -Guttler (95) Completed!
                                -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                                -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                                -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Working...
                                X