Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Who with the what now? You're lying...

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
    99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
    99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Another food update?
      lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

How did I miss this? I bet they're super expensive...

Comment

Pitaru are 80-90k/stack for us. I can make em for you if you send me mats.
          lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

OooooOOoooOoooo.... I'll go farm up/buy mats then. You're my hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
              I often think that I am the only person that actually enjoys WHM.
              I like it except in old-school camped exp parties. I hate "being in the back of the bus" so much that back in 2008 I almost completely soloed to 37, then leveled from 37 to 70 entirely in Campaign battles, then went to 75 by beating on Fortifications.
              Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
              99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
              F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
              >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
                Sure would be great if there was another healer job in the game.[/troll]
                I hear that Blue Mage is getting White Wind in the next update![/troll]
                Originally posted by Armando
                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                Originally posted by Armando
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                  I hear that Blue Mage is getting White Wind in the next update![/troll]
                  Even better that the modifiers are actually based on HP.

Capped Altepa fame. No extra refresh underoos, but did get half the BRD body seals.
                  sigpic
                  Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs
                    I often think that I am the only person that actually enjoys WHM.
                    When I was a PLD I often wished I was playing the WHM in the party because it was incredibly hard to coerce them into using Flash. When I played WHM I often wished I was the PLD or NIN because they usually didn't tank as well as me. I just couldn't win!

I liked WHM just fine though. Granted, I didn't play it into the Haste levels, but it can't be as bad as being a RDM and juggling Haste and Refresh simultaneously.

Comment

Got Steel Cyclone. Now 7/14 on WSNMs with 3 more that I can get on WAR.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
                        When I was a PLD I often wished I was playing the WHM in the party because it was incredibly hard to coerce them into using Flash
                        This should go into the peeve thread for me. I haven't been in any mid level parties in awhile, but this used to drive me nuts when I would see our NIN tank struggling to get shadows up and the WHM (when I was on another job) not casting Flash.

Accomplishment: I think I got the quickest route down. I ran out of Allied Notes (and HATE campaign, so I am not gonna get anymore anytime soon) so the Jeuno => Yag High Priest => Bastok => Derfland OP => Maw => Grauberg (S) => Fay Spring => Jeuno round trip takes 33 minutes. I think I can get it below 30, but someone else had the Yag in MeriMount(S) claimed. I had to go into Castle O, so the pull took a bit longer.

Changing to WHM and Recalling to Pashhow (S) may be faster, though.
                        99 DNC
                        99 WHM
                        99 WAR
                        * 99 THF
                        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

You can do streetsweeper for AN's I had a few hundred k before I even did my first campaign battle.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                            This should go into the peeve thread for me. I haven't been in any mid level parties in awhile, but this used to drive me nuts when I would see our NIN tank struggling to get shadows up and the WHM (when I was on another job) not casting Flash.

Accomplishment: I think I got the quickest route down. I ran out of Allied Notes (and HATE campaign, so I am not gonna get anymore anytime soon) so the Jeuno => Yag High Priest => Bastok => Derfland OP => Maw => Grauberg (S) => Fay Spring => Jeuno round trip takes 33 minutes. I think I can get it below 30, but someone else had the Yag in MeriMount(S) claimed. I had to go into Castle O, so the pull took a bit longer.

Changing to WHM and Recalling to Pashhow (S) may be faster, though.
                            If you want we can duo this one. I can bst and you can whm I can kill them and you just zone in and out etc. if we can get another guy in on this we an hold it in out inventory easy till you jump back into zone.
                            Whm- 90, BLM-90, BST-90, PLD-90,

Played from 2003-2006, Quit when my son was born

Returned in 2011.

Yes I am an old time player who learned to play the hard way.

COP-4-1
                            ZM-14

San O Doria - 9
                            Windhurst - 9
                            Bastok - 0

Comment

These are the first 4 things I'd change from campaign.

1) Do away with the xp/AN cap.
                              2) Add more enemies (twice maybe) per Campaign battle
                              3) To compensate for the increase in numbers, reduce the mobs stats and HP by 25%
                              4) Make AN gear upgradable using AN and only via NPC. (A magical smything npc hume sch girl in each nation would be good for this, of course.)
                              sigpic
                              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Here is my latest accomplishment.

Originally Posted by pxch
                                Here aer my goals for the week.

1. Get Staff skill past 290
                                2. Finish Staff WS Trial
                                3. start my savage Blade WS Trial
                                4. Get more Creed +1 Gear.
                                5. Help LS member with Glavoid to get more shells
                                6. Help other LS members but dont know what for yet.
                                ok.so far

1. done, doing dagger for fun right now it is past 250 at the moment.

2. starting this on Tuesday.

3. Once number 2 is done I can start this.

4. got my feet done. All I need now is my body. already have 2/10 body.

5. finished

6. still working on this one.
                                Whm- 90, BLM-90, BST-90, PLD-90,

Played from 2003-2006, Quit when my son was born

Returned in 2011.

Yes I am an old time player who learned to play the hard way.

COP-4-1
                                ZM-14

San O Doria - 9
                                Windhurst - 9
                                Bastok - 0

Comment

Working...
                                X