Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

RDM 43 and all spells up to that lvl minus Dispel ... GoV alliances may be the laziest way I've seen to get xp. People sometimes don't even get the pages and just sit there. At least in CWburns people are actively opening caskets and acquiring KI's for a single purpose. GoV has a team of 18 players... 10 of which (give or take) seem to be doing absolutely nothing.

Also got my mannequin, woot!! Now I can get a mannequin whenever I want.
    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Here is my latest accomplishment.

:
      Originally Posted by pxch
      Here aer my goals for the week.

1. Get Staff skill past 290
      2. Finish Staff WS Trial
      3. start my savage Blade WS Trial
      4. Get more Creed +1 Gear.
      5. Help LS member with Glavoid to get more shells
      6. Help other LS members but dont know what for yet.

ok.so far

1. I have gotten staff to 260 something Cant remember but I think it was around 262

2. will get staff ws trial once I get done with number 1

3. Once number 2 is done I can start this.

4. started to do amorok last night killed him 5 times. only 2 damn creed bodies dropped. but dnc dropped a tone and the guy who was with us finished his cor body right off the bat. 14 drops of cor body. Apparently creed bocy is 82% according to wiki. Total BS if you ask me.

5. She stated she will do it later this week or next.

6. Helped a friend with her dance body. Oh I did get her into squiggs ls though.
      Whm- 90, BLM-90, BST-90, PLD-90,

Played from 2003-2006, Quit when my son was born

Returned in 2011.

Yes I am an old time player who learned to play the hard way.

COP-4-1
      ZM-14

San O Doria - 9
      Windhurst - 9
      Bastok - 0

Comment

Farmed in Dynamis-Beaucedine for the first time. We didn't have enough people to go after the mega so I still don't have the clear -- but it will happen. I got four pieces of Relic (WHM, DNC, WAR, NIN) -- Relic was dropping like crazy. Of course, I didn't get the RDM piece I really wanted -- but oh well.

Comment

Accomplishment:
          Getting my Goading Belt.

Why is it an accomplishment:
          There were 8 of us, 5 of which we in full AF3+2 and with with Empyrean weapons (Dagger x1, Great Sword x2, Scythe x1, Hand-To-Hand). Seems as though after beating the mob senseless for 3 pops and not getting procs (because they all wanted to show off their damage), things got out of control on the 4th pop (my pop). Only me and the WHM survived. I Mijin Gakure'd, WHM raised me, I killed it with Doton for finishing blow AND yellow proc to get Belt and that Hero head piece. *EPIC*

After all that, I realized that some people become ignorant when they get a new toy.

Comment

Hit level 90 on my group. Sure glad that is done with. Until the neat version update anyway...
            You might be stopping to enjoy the game instead of rushing to cap, but that is not normal now. -Mhurron

Comment

Got a SAM body seal... I wish that VNMs weren't such a pain in the ass when there's competition. Chione had like 4 parties chasing her. We got two pops. First was lucky and right off the bat upon arriving... 2nd was after our WHM had left and we decided to attempt it one more time ... we wiped.... WHM came back... leader was frustrated and quit. 2hrs ... 1 SAM body seal =/ ...just need 3 more.

LS leader went skilling up dagger and katana on NIN so I tagged along and broke my latent on Savage Blade. Not looking forward to the trip to the NM. Gotta get some help for that.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                New goals for me not to finish:

1) get any piece of EAF+1 finished (WAR head/hands; DNC head/hands/legs; WHM feet/hands)
                2) continue to progress for an evasion dagger (since I have stalled on the staff and the Gaxe)
                3) stockpile merits for the cap raise since I am going to have limited playtime for the next couple weeks
                Actually finished one of my Goals for the Week...
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Twilight Scythe and Torque. Yay?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                  99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                  99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

First off, sorry if I talk about relic too much…I’m just very excited to have made it this far.

Had an awesome conversation with a LS member last night

Member: Hey, how far are you on guttler?
                    Rom: final stage, just need about 7800 more shells
                    Member: I’m working on Mandu, let me know when you hit 70 shells, I should have 30 I can loan you by then
                    Rom: O.O
                    Rom: I think I’m in love with you now.

30 shells (100 versions) is friggen huge. That shaves off like a month of work. I told the guy I’d give him a few mil if he were to give the loan when the time comes. After that we talked a little about our dynamis strats. New friend in the making ^^

After that, I went farming in A-Ulg and witnessed Neverslip die to Ongioboingo
                    99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                    -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                    -Verth (90) Completed!!
                    -Guttler (95) Completed!
                    -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                    -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                    -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                      After that, I went farming in A-Ulg and witnessed Neverslip die to Ongioboingo
                      That was the time FFxi glitched

No, really. My night was all kinds a glitchy-goodness. Something else happened earlier but that one, I took the flux out to 7in Uleg and most of my cruor buffs vanished but the VNM had already been pulled and I was on THF for the night so, yeah... Even though I used my Aqua Sachet, I was dedz over and over on that specific fight.

Got Savage Blade. LS buddy helped me do the Altepa Gate run and the NM was ridiculously ez for my DNC, his PLD, and a RDM straggler. Wandered around and killed more NMs behind the gate... so easy.

Got Soil Sachet
                      Got Fire Sachet
                      Got some Stoneskin belt
                      Got my Mavi earring
                      Got some atmas, I think (was drinking meade so it gets fuzzy towards the end of the night)

Comment

DNC to 88 and I left the Mines for the first time in a week.
                        99 DNC
                        99 WHM
                        99 WAR
                        * 99 THF
                        99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                        99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                          DNC to 88 and I left the Mines for the first time in a week.
                          Grats ... 2 lvls before you become a Golden God among men....

Comment

I leveled DNC from 1-45 in about 12 hours... Gusgen Mines is great for a book burning party or at least that is what they called it.
                            Emmanuell
                            Odin Server - Transplanted from Ifrit Server
                            95 DRK, 95 BST
                            Bastok Rank 10

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                              2 lvls before you become a Golden God among men
                              That's what I'm shooting for. And I'm really like the Evis => DE => Distortion => Evis => Darkness SC that I can do once every five minutes. I may never play Warrior again. Now if only I can find someone else to play WHM often enough...
                              99 DNC
                              99 WHM
                              99 WAR
                              * 99 THF
                              99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                              99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Finally got my WHM Body +1. Yay!

Comment

Working...