Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Duo'd with my THF buddy again in Dyna Xarc. Got my Assassin's Armlets off of Count Raub. The other relic that dropped was SCH x2, MNK, RDM, PUP, BRD, and BLU. I came out with 11 T.shells, 9 O.pcs, 10 Bynes, and we got a Montiont Silverpiece we are splitting. Pretty awesome night (^_^)d
    FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
    FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
    aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Is that Trailblazer? I ask because he has most of the stuff in his bazaar that you say you got to drop, and he's in MXC also.

Finished up the Aby-Kon clear, which I didn't realize I had until I went to zone in. And got the clear on LTP. Also, learned a valuable lesson. The loot pool is dropped if you dissolve the alliance...oops.

Finally, though not really an accomplishment, I saw Neverslip in game for the first time, following around the Galka in PJ.
      99 DNC
      99 WHM
      99 WAR
      * 99 THF
      99 BLM * 99 RDM *
      99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
        Is that Trailblazer?
        Yup. He used to be Dieterolaf back on Hades in NoIdea and EndOfYourWorld. One of our mutual friends still refuses to call him by Trailblazer. We've done a lot of storylines (CoP, Zilart, ToAU, aCP, others) and end-game activities together for a long time. He tends to roll like a god and need everything I need, lol/cry. He's a good guy and usually willing to help on most things.

Finally, though not really an accomplishment, I saw Neverslip in game for the first time, following around the Galka in PJ.
        Sweet. BUY MY CURRENCY!!! Lol, jk. I never bazaar afk but now that I've got a bunch of currency to sell, well, I kinda have to.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Best Accomplishment - As a level 80DRG, I soloed the first 7 missions, and a few quest in the Wings of the Goddess Expansion.

Latest Accomplishment - Not a win but I did get Galeel Ja or whatever his name is in the Whitegate missions down to about 20% of his HP solo style... I felt pretty good about that )))
          sigpic
          ~The will to not want anything in exchange for nothing~ *Your's truly Linus*

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
            Sweet. BUY MY CURRENCY!!! Lol, jk. I never bazaar afk but now that I've got a bunch of currency to sell, well, I kinda have to.
            I am so far from a relic its comical. Plus, lol Mjollnir.

I never call him Trailblazer or Trail or anything, it'll always be D. We've been in the same social shell basically since I first started. Helpful is an understatement.

On topic though, WAR 68. And I picked up the Prouesse Ring from Zeruhn Mines.
            99 DNC
            99 WHM
            99 WAR
            * 99 THF
            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

I never call him Trailblazer or Trail or anything, it'll always be D.
              I oscilate between Dieter and Trail. I try to keep him guessing.

Is your name Squiggs in game too ?

Think I see ya around and about as well.

Comment

Yeah, Squiggs in game.
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

And I picked up the Prouesse Ring from Zeruhn Mines.
                  Just looked it up on my AH phone ap (yeah I was surprised they had one too) ... How do you get that? Is it a NM or a quest? Is it difficult ?

Comment

Just looked it up on my AH phone ap (yeah I was surprised they had one too) ... How do you get that? Is it a NM or a quest? Is it difficult ?

It's not difficult, just a little time consuming. It's the r/ex drop from brown caskets for Zeruhn. Spend enough time doing GoV in there and you'll get one.
                    99 DNC
                    99 WHM
                    99 WAR
                    * 99 THF
                    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Oh man, I remember Dieter, can't remember from where but I did something with him once. Long time ago.
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

It's not difficult, just a little time consuming. It's the r/ex drop from brown caskets for Zeruhn. Spend enough time doing GoV in there and you'll get one.
                        I'll have to look into if there are any GoV for my BLU 58 to go down there for. Is that where you leveled your WAR ? If that's the case I'll be going down there soon'ish.

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                        Oh man, I remember Dieter, can't remember from where but I did something with him once. Long time ago.
                        He gets around... and I mean gets around.
                        Last edited by Neverslip; 05-25-2011, 11:10 AM.

Comment

I'll have to look into if there are any GoV for my BLU 58 to go down there for. Is that where you leveled your WAR ? If that's the case I'll be going down there soon'ish.
                          I have levelled it some there, but until 67, I've been basically leeching while getting occasional skill ups. The mobs are 75-80 range.

He gets around... and I mean gets around.
                          lol
                          99 DNC
                          99 WHM
                          99 WAR
                          * 99 THF
                          99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                          99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

You misquoted me somehow. Lol. But I can't remember, it may have been a random mission or something, fuck if I can remember that shit, last time I played was almost two years ago.
                            sigpic
                            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

That is so wierd... same thing happened with Mhurron yesterday. I'm just using "Quote Selected" ... hmmm... I blame Ygg.

Comment

Got MNK and WAR to 45. Still waiting for a chance to burn MNK and SCH up, since they're already pre-skilled.
                                Got my NPC past the second bond unlock quest, now working toward flagging the level 60 quest.
                                Got the WoTG fights I needed to get to start more nation quests, then got Windurst 10 finished, and Sandy 10/Windurst 11 started.

And just now I spent over half an hour wandering around to find Bhumi. I was a little worried about if I could finish him off solo, but my first hit with 300% TP on both me and Kenbishi took him down to 60% HP right away. He was gone in 60 seconds. And he dropped the Abyssite.
                                Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                                99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                                F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                                >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Working...
                                X