• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I entered Abyssea tonight.

/yay
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
      Rescue mission
      All that work and hardly anything to show for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went from 75 to 80 + buffer + 20 merits in a single party last night.

Accession is pretty damn sexy, but party leaders are all retarded and don't know how to group me to make the most of it. I guess I'll just yell at people to Suck Less.

Now I have to come up with half a million gil for spells and level subjobs again before I break the next level cap.
      Joy...
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Got all my remaining levels to 90 and 24 merits last night.

Abyssea isn't as bad as I thought.

Altepa

But still need to get those Lunar Abysite things so I can be epicly overpowered.
        sigpic
        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Finally finished all BLM AF3+1, graded BLM hat to +2 and finished THF AF3+1 body and head.
          sigpic

Comment

Finished katana trial for diremites (603?) And moved on to vermin... bringing my other katana into diremite trial. Since mites cover both trials... ill probably just head to u. Range again tomorrow morning to see if I can team up with people to kill 250 of them. Here's hoping!XD

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
            99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
            99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Used a brew for the first time... solo'd Shin on THF. Didn't know what to expect. Went in on piercing proc times for BLU but it was Marksmanship (not sure but I think thats only RNG or COR, my marksmanship isn't all that great). Brewed and popped the Fanatics drink just in case... and wow... the fight was so damn easy, omg. I think it was over in 4 AE's. Highest hit was around 12-13k. Well... after I got a lousy claw that's NPC-able for 3k. 200cruor for 3k gil... so I'll brew it again... but not w/o people to get the blue proc. Only things I'm thinking of brewing so far are Rani for Epona's Ring and Shinryu for Head, Mail, and Dagger.

Started lvl'n MNK again... got 10-15 pretty quickly... then I found out another dude in my LS is lvl'n it and he's at 47 or so already. Thing is, this guy and I compete for every THF and SAM item already and he lots like a fucking god and even if he doesn't, he typically has "seniority" over me. I'm really tired of competing for the same items every time with this guy. So now IDK if I want to take MNK up to max for my next job. And if I don't take MNK, I'm really not sure what other job I'd like to take up...
              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                even if he doesn't, he typically has "seniority" over me.
                This is exactly why I started my own LS. When we start to do things as a group... I'm abolishing this whole "seniority" thing. It's stupid... and it's only ever used by the greedy... or as a form of favoritism. The way I see it... if you participated... and your contribution was equal to the others in the group... there shouldn't be seniority.

The only exceptions to this are things like Brews, BCNMs and KI popped NMs. If you put in the leg work to get the curor, orb or pop set... you should get claim on at least 1 thing all on your own. Simple as that.

If I went in with a group of 18 people and the killed say... Rani... it would piss me off to hear the group leader say "Oh... so the brewer gets the ring... and dont lot the earring!!! Blablayuckidymuck... the guy who's been sitting in the freaking corner doing nothing... gets that! Grats on your Atma/win!"

Brewer gets the ring... i'll comply with that. The earring should be freelot... since everyone else in the party is equal besides the brewer.
                Last edited by Yygdrasil; 04-19-2011, 11:12 AM.

Comment

I popped a brew the first time on Sunday, and it wasn't even on purpose per se:

We went against Shinryu for atma, and the person brewing it was actually healing him for more than he was damaging him. Needless to say, he ended up dieing. I had just bought a brew 'just in case', so I decided to pop it. The power from it was incredible, and I ended up with a Twilight Belt for my pup out of the deal.

I'm half-tempted to brew the Descoid Chariot in Grauberg for my Cirque Earring, but I really don't want to risk that much cruor on such a small drop rate. If it was 100% I'd do it in a heartbeat.
                  Kindadarii (Bahamut)
                  90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
                  70.3 + 2 Woodworking
                  52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfZeal View Post
                    I popped a brew the first time on Sunday, and it wasn't even on purpose per se:

We went against Shinryu for atma, and the person brewing it was actually healing him for more than he was damaging him. Needless to say, he ended up dieing. I had just bought a brew 'just in case', so I decided to pop it. The power from it was incredible, and I ended up with a Twilight Belt for my pup out of the deal.

I'm half-tempted to brew the Descoid Chariot in Grauberg for my Cirque Earring, but I really don't want to risk that much cruor on such a small drop rate. If it was 100% I'd do it in a heartbeat.
                    Is the drop rate really that low? I took a party in after that chariot the other night. We couldn't manage to get blue or red procs on the damn thing... but we killed it and got the cirque earring still. Noone in the party could even use it. I actually just wound up shouting in the zone to give it away to someone who actually had PUP.

I made a friend

Comment

Drop rate on all earrings is quite low unless you proc blue. In that same vein, I also got a heed ring last night. I put together an LS farming party and we got 10-12 rings for folks. It was a fun night. I left the zone with over 250 min remaining though. I tried to use them up so they didn't go to waste but we just kept getting more time...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cotners View Post
                        Drop rate on all earrings is quite low unless you proc blue. In that same vein, I also got a heed ring last night. I put together an LS farming party and we got 10-12 rings for folks. It was a fun night. I left the zone with over 250 min remaining though. I tried to use them up so they didn't go to waste but we just kept getting more time...
                        The ring from the scropion NM in Attowah, right? I got that. Kick-ass ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
                          The ring from the scropion NM in Attowah, right? I got that. Kick-ass ring.
                          Yeah, the same. With the ring on I almost cap subtle blow on THF, which is actually pretty awesome.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's just kinda wierd... sometimes we lot against each other; but, lately, it seems like he just gets priority over me. If we do happen to lot it out, somehow he rolls higher than I do virtually every time. Ah well... it's just a game.

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m

Comment

Finally…after my 6th Durinn…
                              Pup feet+2!!!!!!!!

You’d think the +2 item would make me happy. But what really made me smile was being done with soloing Dvlainn for a long time. Any why is Durinn such a puss compared to him??

Also…what’s the T2 VNM like in Vunkerl? It’s never un-popped for more that 4 seconds on Cerb…Bst feet+2 will be my new nemesis
                              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                              -Verth (90) Completed!!
                              -Guttler (95) Completed!
                              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Originally posted by Romyro View Post
                                T2 VNM like in Vunkerl?
                                What is it? ... remind me. I think we definitely killed it a few times cuz my LS is done with feet +2 for this round (we get to pick 1 per cycle thru)

Comment

Working...
                                X