Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
    My dyna LS just got those for the first time for our Thf and omg the drop rates proly trippled it seemed. We're getting all kinds of crap now lol.

The TH4 is a lie!
    Originally posted by Van Wilder
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
    Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
    I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Originally posted by hexx View Post
      The TH4 is a lie!
      I this game... okay... here's:

"The Enrichment Center reminds you that the Weighted Companion Cube cannot speak. In the event that the Weighted Companion Cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice."

~ or ~

"Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said "Goodbye" and you were like "No way!" And then I was all "We pretended we were going to murder you"? That was great!"

... everytime TH works, god killz a puppy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{edit}

Well... might as well put an accomplishment down. It actually goes along with this.

I successfully farmed Gobue Farmers in Zi'ta... been seeing people for a long time out there and I decided to try my hand with my 65Thf/nin and came out of it with 4-5 stacks of Boyahda moss and 1.5 stacks of Tree Cuttings from about 2hrs. Killed bats when I was awaiting repops when the competition had cleared certain areas and wasn't really trying. Now ... just hope it sells, lol.
      Last edited by Neverslip; 03-10-2010, 08:30 AM.
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Airship Fight done!!! wooo!!!!
        | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
        2/5 WAR +2
        Farsha(85)

Comment

In the past week.

Finally got Biast to pop and with the help of some great friends obatined: Patroclus' Helm!
          1/1 Lava's Ring, 1/2 Kusha's Ring.
          73 BST!
          Soichiro - Gilgamesh CARBUNCLE

Comment

Got the Blue Mage quest started on my first attempt at divination with Waoud . . . was it destiny?
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

Byakko’s Haidate before they possibly become obsolete: WOOOOOOT
              99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
              -Farsha (90) Completed!!
              -Verth (90) Completed!!
              -Guttler (95) Completed!
              -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
              -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
              -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

I don't think SE will let any end game equipment go obsolete. I can forsee them making drops from new upcoming end game mobs be materials that will let you upgrade the existing end game equipment.

ie. kill super mob get a abjuration that you can trade to someone that adds a +5% haste onto a piece of ra/ex end game item. SE can't be too stupid to obsolete items that have been uber since the game's conception...
                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                RANK 10 Bastok
                CoP: Done
                ZM: Done
                ToA: Done
                Assault rank: Captain
                Campaign Medal: Medals
                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

I know I know…I was just making a bad joke.

None the less. We went 3 out 4 on Haidates and i got one.
                  Also got those beautiful Relic pup hands.
                  99 BST, PUP, WAR, MNK, THF, WHM, BLM, SMN, RNG, BLU, RUN, PLD

-Ukon (85) 27/75 claws
                  -Farsha (90) Completed!!
                  -Verth (90) Completed!!
                  -Guttler (95) Completed!
                  -Gandiva (80) 24/50 wings
                  -Ochain 27/50, 50/75, 8/75
                  -Aegis just started

***Thank you xxFunWithJugsxx for all the help/support***

Comment

Woot, since my last post...:
                    Done my first BCNMs/KSNM/ISNMs
                    Got 2 Khroma Ores (I am currently 2/10)
                    Got 2 Utsu: Nis (2/3)
                    1 Oric Ingot
                    Got into a Dyna LS
                    Got 75 on Bard
                    About to make my first Million Gil (got about 300k on AH and I currently have 900k in inventory)
                    Finally finished Prommys
                    And some other stuff I can't recall.
                    Also Kited for the first time last night in Royale Ramble, but it didn't feel like a real kite since it was WHM automaton and that thing casts Dia like every 20 secs then just waits >.>
                    80BRD/78DRK/68RNG/49NIN/37SAM/37WAR/37WHM/19BLM/16SMN/15THF
                    Hume/Bastok/Rank6/Remora:

Comment

Soloed the Newton Movalpolos map. Luckily the coffer was in the same walkway area as the pet camp. Key dropped on the third or fourth pet bat.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

During my recent Aht Urghan quest binge, I have obtained a few new titles. My latest: "Bearer of the Mark of Zahak" . . .
                        No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                        Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                        GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                        However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                        Matthew 16:15

Comment

From meriting BST in the Boyahda tree, I have a ton of tree cuttings. I decided to use my mule to make those tree cuttings into saplings. Now I have a ton of saplings(6 stacks so far) and many more cuttings to garden into saplings. According to FFXIAH.com, they sell faster and I can make a nice profit from them.

Now I trying to make a decision to sell the saplings or create another mule to make those saplings into elemental ore but I dont know the success rate of gardening elemental ore. I do know that 1 elemental ore is appoximately a stack of saplings. If I get 1/12 saplings to give me a result of elemental ore, then all I would have lost is time.
                          PSN ID: Kelshan
                          Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                          Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hexx View Post
                            The TH4 is a lie!
                            You should have seen in Water, I was pulling on THF...

First mob (joined late, I don't know how everybody beat me to camp...) nothing much.

Second mob, WATER!

Third mob, WATER!

about a half-dozen or so mobs later, WATER!

It was the craziest thing...

Comment

Originally posted by Losrase View Post
                              From meriting BST in the Boyahda tree, I have a ton of tree cuttings. I decided to use my mule to make those tree cuttings into saplings. Now I have a ton of saplings(6 stacks so far) and many more cuttings to garden into saplings. According to FFXIAH.com, they sell faster and I can make a nice profit from them.

Now I trying to make a decision to sell the saplings or create another mule to make those saplings into elemental ore but I dont know the success rate of gardening elemental ore. I do know that 1 elemental ore is appoximately a stack of saplings. If I get 1/12 saplings to give me a result of elemental ore, then all I would have lost is time.
                              I've been trying to find a good guide I can understand on gardening... you have any leads you could toss my way??? I just started farming Tree Cuttings and B. moss out in ZiTa, and would like to make more gilz any way possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{accommplishment}

Epically smooooth Dyna-Xarc run last night. We worked like a well oiled machine. Got just a few drops but they were wanted... stupid GK relic mob ditched out like a bitch tho during the fight. I got Sekkanoki in and they was Tachi: Kaiten'd before I could get a single WS off... next time I'm 300TP WS >>> 2hr >>> Meditate + Sekka to attempt to keep the damn thing's interest.
                              FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                              FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                              aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Neverslip View Post
                                I've been trying to find a good guide I can understand on gardening... you have any leads you could toss my way??? I just started farming Tree Cuttings and B. moss out in ZiTa, and would like to make more gilz any way possible.

dont grow ore, plant the cuttings, grow sapplings and sell the sapplings.

it's easy. plant cuttings > check every 2 days > harvest when done.

I've gone as long as close to 4 days and they havent died, but better to check every other day. Dont feed it anything either. out of 10 planted, you should get 7-9 sapplings.
                                75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                                RANK 10 Bastok
                                CoP: Done
                                ZM: Done
                                ToA: Done
                                Assault rank: Captain
                                Campaign Medal: Medals
                                Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                                This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Working...
                                X