Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Got my gil back up to 2 million, just in time for the RMT to finally realize that maybe paying 4-5k per stack for water crystals wasn't such a great idea after all.

Spammed Mizu-Deppo to get Woodworking to 33, then spammed elemental wheel thingies in Buburimu to get Ninjutsu up to 33. Only 81 to go, yay.

Got my Staff skill up to 228. Only two more until WHM cap, and then I can start unlocking Retribution. Then I only have Shield and lolThrowng left to cap all my skills for WHM.

And I finally started going to Besieged as WHM/RDM. Yay, Dispel! You just keep warming up, mister Mamool Ja. I'll keep cooling you down.
    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Been a while ... don't know how long so:

Capped Evasion (Dnc - 256) - and started making a evasion gear set-up and now only 2 pcs away. Only skills left uncapped are Throwing and Parrying for Dnc.

Leveled Sam to 65.

Leveled Polearm 180 + ... so finally Penta Thrust and bird parties. But now I have to ungimp Archery for aCP /sigh.

Started Assauts... loving being a evasion tank for the starting Mamook one. Too bad I didn't know about Excavation Duty before I painstakingly skilled up all my weapon skills through other... much much slower means.

Got my SAM AF hands. Coffer was right at entrance... yay.

Got my Marauder's Knife (Thf AF) last night... stealing Quadav stew was kinda a b!tch. The people all trying for Garnets were so confused with me just killing everything in sight waiting for my Steal timer to reset. Had someone /panic and /laugh at me surrounded by 4 links... then I one would die, I'd one shot the next w/ Building Fl. + Wild Fl. + Dancing Edge, and they decided to quit gawking and truck it to the next Garnet.

Got Sandy Rank 8... and now on 8.2.

Successfully solo'd a {sea} Shark that had aggro'd me while I everyone was afk and I was not paying attention while looking something up on wiki. Just good to know I can. Wonder if I can tank a Yovra... not solo... I guess I'll find out should my CoP group ever link up for some more organ farming.

77k + Allied Notes....but, now I've seen the Cobra Sugligar on someone, and ... I don't really want panties w/ garters like Dr. Frankenfurter from Rocky Horror Picture Show. I hope the new gear for Campaign will be less... er... girlie I spose.

Attempted to join a "newbie Nyzule floors 1-10" for a first go being shouted for in WG... but, I got the reply "0.0 Dnclol" ... accomplishment: not getting pissed AND not rubbing it in when the leader told me after the run that I was "lucky not to have gone because of morons" ... or when I saw him /sh'n in WG for another go the next day 1/6. Kinda getting used to replies like "Dnc/lol".
      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I quitted.

FFXI lost its fun when my best friend, the one I did everything with, decided to quit. I tried to hang on for the sake of others I somewhat considered my friends and for the linkshell, but it wasn't the same. I'm also really tired of the way SE dicks people around, with the credit card bannings and the inability to actually help anyone with anything; I'm honestly tired of giving them my money.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Neesan are you going to play EVE with Febar now?
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Nope, gonna continue to play WoW for now.
            sigpic
            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
              Nope, gonna continue to play WoW for now.
              That's what I'm currently attempting to quit. I think selling the account would be the easiest way to quit, but none of the usual places are buying...

Comment

I quitted.
                Wow... Hades is killing em off fast... at least 5 people quit this month from our social LS. One of whom is my RL friend who originally got me hooked. FFxi does somewhat feel bland now that he and I are no longer rollin' around.

Well, good luck in your future endeavors. Take care. I never really knew ya or hung out with ya but I will miss actually seeing someone I knew from a forum. Enjoyed a great deal of your posts as well. Later.
                FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Finally capped Staff skill for WHM. There's still 10 more skill left on BLM, but it doesn't give me much. Now I need to get Scythe up to level 37 (94 skill) so there's only Shield and Throwing as non-blue skills on WHM/BLM.

...and has anyone else noticed a lack of RMT tellspam today?
                  Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                  99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                  F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                  >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Haven't posted in here in awhile.. hmm..

BRD to 55
                    Started on WW.. 8 at the moment.. >_>
                    Dynamis - Jeuno and Dynamis - San d'Oria clears.. Bastok this Saturday hopefully.

Also.. an accomplishment for the whole of Fenrir Server..

Time to get back into the PvP it seems.
                    Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                    Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

I quitted.

FFXI lost its fun when my best friend, the one I did everything with, decided to quit. I tried to hang on for the sake of others I somewhat considered my friends and for the linkshell, but it wasn't the same. I'm also really tired of the way SE dicks people around, with the credit card bannings and the inability to actually help anyone with anything; I'm honestly tired of giving them my money.
                      Come to Caitsith, I'll be your new BFF

Also Commodore Culottes get, just need the Hat now.
                      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Got my Summoner finally unlocked and got three tuning forks so far (wind, ice and earth). gotta do the Cornette Quest for Thunder/Fire forks, and build some Norg fame too >.>
                        | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                        2/5 WAR +2
                        Farsha(85)

Comment

Tanked Fenrir Prime. ^^ We went as 75rdm/nin, 75rdm/whm, 75rdm/whm, 71smn/whm, 75smn/whm, 75drk/sam(me). The plan was for the rdm/nin to kite Fenrir around while we chipped its health down, then near 50% I'd WS to push it past the line and force his 2hr while everyone else backed out of range. Well, our rdm/nin dropped in the first 30 seconds. Just bad luck w/ double attacks and crits. >.> So we bounced hate off me, the other rdm, and the avatars until it was near the push mark. Everyone started to run and I Guillotine'd. I followed with my stun macro which stuffed his 2hr ^.^' and with Seigan/3rd eye, I lived for another 28 seconds before being dropped meself. ^.^' Another Rdm dropped shortly thereafter, but the last rdm chainspell/nuiked while the 2 smn spammed BP to finish the fight. ^.^ One more Fenrir win and I'll have an evoker's ring for my 27 smn. *^_^*

Comment

Registering to play again. Thanks PlayOnline. Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Rothy View Post
                              Also.. an accomplishment for the whole of Fenrir Server..

Time to get back into the PvP it seems.
                              He's on Fenrir too?!

Finally got me some Nashira...
                              sigpic

Comment

Haha yeah, looks like he's coming to visit. Some people in my LS are waiting for him.
                                Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                                Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Working...
                                X