Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

My accomplishment is that I've officially stayed alive for 21 years today.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Accomplishments:

Dancer 28 (nearly 29). Urge to kill self rising...

So is it just Seraph or do people not want DNC in parties at lower levels? I have a seacom, I am open to Level Sync (tho I'd prefer not to), and I'm well geared. What is the problem? :/

I'm trying to remember why I'm leveling DNC now. I mean, I am only taking it to 37, but that seems light years away right now.

Comment

Happy Bday Armando!!!
        ...all I could afford was an extra "thank you" for all the assistance you've given me and others.

Now...

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
        So is it just Seraph or do people not want DNC in parties at lower levels? I have a seacom, I am open to Level Sync (tho I'd prefer not to), and I'm well geared. What is the problem? :/
        In my experience, it only gets worse as you get into higher levels. The parties that readily let me in as a Dnc were mostly from my LS. To most pt leaders Dnc isn't as good of a choice as a Whm or even a Rdm so you're not gonna be a main healer. Same with when seeking a tank. They'll pass ya for Pld and Nin everytime. You're definitely not a DD until way higher and only with certain set-ups. Its a {incredible tough}{bastard sword} of a job.

My advice is this... {bastard sword} jobs unite... duo/trio with the other "unwanted" (PUP, BLU, SCH, DNC, etc). I've had some incredible experience runs with very out of the ordinary set-ups. In small set-ups, {death} should be a rarity if the DNC can hit.

... gah... works over.
        Last edited by Neverslip; 05-27-2009, 03:28 PM.
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Royal Redingote mine. Fast Cast +5 and MACC +4. Now my dark magic sets are basically complete on BLM and RDM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
            {Congratulations!}

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
            So is it just Seraph or do people not want DNC in parties at lower levels?
            Find another Dancer. Two Dancers and the party will not need anything else, believe you me.

I partied with two Dancers as a White Mage, and I felt like the epitome of obsolescence (as opposed to just "sorta gimp" like I feel on that job normally). And I kid you not, the best party I have ever had on Paladin? Two Dancers, two Puppetmasters, and we didn't even need a sixth guy! (Some random DDs occasionally stepped in to fill the sixth spot, but never stayed very long - their loss, honestly.) I was basically reduced to a puller that got hit a few times before the mob just died. Although, concerning parties I've had on Paladin, that Qufim Manaburn is very much up there, as well.

My latest accomplishment? Wandered on to the wrong boat in Mhaura, and took a forever-long boat ride to Aht Urghan. Considering my current funding, goals, and so forth, I think I'm going to take the boat straight back to the main lands now (I had to log off at the port). =/

EDIT: Never mind, bed now, middle lands later.
            Last edited by Yellow Mage; 05-27-2009, 06:00 PM.
            Originally posted by Armando
            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
            Originally posted by Armando
            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
            Matthew 16:15

Comment

I don't know if it counts as an accomplishment or not, but I failed miserably trying to get a Davoi coffer key tonight.

On the plus side I made almost 6k limits (Empress x2 included) and got a few gold beastcoins slaughtering DC orcs in Monastic cavern.
              Last edited by Raydeus; 05-27-2009, 11:58 PM. Reason: Can't go to sleep just yet. <_<;
              sigpic
              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

~Called SE two times about Notary Email...and no email still =(
                ~Lvled BLM from 51 to 55
                ~Lvled WHM from 25 to 27 (Almost 28)
                ~Obtained Aquilo's Staff
                ~Unlocked SMN,BRD

Comment

75 Summoner.
                  Finally.
                  Full Relic being worn WOOT!
                  Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Running my level 1 mule from windy to jeuno avoiding aggro, and using 2 silents/prisims getting there. I only had one big scare getting there, and that was at the zone line to port jeuno. I forgot how long and dangerous it is without a chocobo.
                    Last edited by cadoxangelus; 05-28-2009, 02:40 AM. Reason: it's 6am and i dont think before i type.
                    Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Cleared Dynamis-Windurst last night,

Sorcerer's Gloves dropped but I wasn't able to lot >.<

It's cool, I got my Vicious Mufflers the other night w00t! -I hate gnats.
                      | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                      2/5 WAR +2
                      Farsha(85)

Comment

Time to get smashed, buddy! F YEAH!
                        sigpic

Comment

Since this post was made yesterday, you share a birthday with my boyfriend. So happy birthday (belated, of course) x2.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got Wizard's coat, only toban to go. Well... getting the key to drop was more of an accomplishment really. <_<;
                            sigpic
                            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I got a coat today as well:

Still need the other 2 pieces, 2/12 ingots atm and about 7m from a full stack...looooong way to go.
                              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Die
                                In
                                A
                                Fire.

That is all.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X