Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Got blm to 41. Decided to give it a try melee style before giving up and it worked great for me with my npc tanking. Faster xp too.

Yeah, I suck as a pet soloist but meh, once I get Freeze and Aquilo's (which I had to buy again) I'll start having fun with the job.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      I like doing CoP.
      I did, too. Until I did it enough to get Sea five times over the course of two characters.

Comment

RDM/WHM, PLD/DNC, and DRG/WHM x2, levels 63 to 64, killing colibri in Bhaflau Thickets for about an hour. About how much experience did we get, you ask? Only about 10k, and that's not counting what the bands gave

PLD would pull with Flash, and then the beating would begin. I, the RDM, would Haste, Refresh, and Protect the group, while the DRGs and PLD would do most of the healing. Worked amazingly well and was quite fun ^^
        Last edited by Andrzej; 04-26-2009, 09:00 PM.
        Andrzej (Kujata) - RDM75, WHM37, BLM37
        Daiyumi (Kujata) - WAR40, DNC25, THF22

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post

P.S. TGM, if you ever find yourself short one member when doing CoP I'd be more than happy to help. I like doing CoP. Well, when I have enough money to not go poor from a mission, anyways. Lol.
          Ya I have issues finding people to help. I can't even get MY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS to help me out. Can I tell you how embarassing it is when one of my fellow leaders starts asking for help for my Diabolos fight and we need just ONE MORE MEMBER but no one will help, including my husband and son. I wanted to crawl under a rock.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Nothing too special, they let me melee KV on WHM, and while my Hexa was less than impressive, it was fucking fun as hell. Next time I will bring ALL my melee gear, not just what was left on me from xping WAR earlier.

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

Which reminds me! 68 WAR! Trying to bust it out now.
            sigpic
            ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
            ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
            ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
            ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Capped Warrior's Charge, almost done with WAR merits now, just have to figure out how I want to dole out the last 4 Group 2 slots between Savagery and Tomahawk.
              Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Drk to 30, Thf to 15

Complete Four Musketeers Bastok mission.

Finally broke 30k gil. Still chump change I know but I am living off of beehive chips and honey.

Planning on trudging through unlocking nin and getting norg fame for Utseumi:ichi. Going to have to level it eventually.

Completed goldsmithing test now recruit and Smithing just have to by the sword to train to pass that test. will start syncing some money into gold smithing and smithing. Selling silver ingots made from beastcoins stolen from garrison spawn item farming fun, and iron ingots, have horrible luck getting zinc in Z Mines but usally come out with 30 pieces of iron ore.

Good luck on your ventures checked in later

Comment

Nuevo Coselete Mine! and raptors mantle with hp+28 agi+1

setup: blm/rdm, rdm/drk, rng, smn, pld, brd
                  20:01 minutes
                  no deaths
                  sigpicSolidous! from Laksmi
                  CoP: O ZM:O Sandy: 9-1 ToAU:29 WoTG: 15 ACP:O AMK: O
                  BLM:95 THF:95 DRK:95 RNG:82
                  RDM:95 WHM:95 WAR:60 Nin:92
                  SAM:50 BLU:95 DNC:49
                  PUP:32 PLD:15 DRG:10
                  MNK:22 SCH:6 COR:28

Comment

Just noticed this, sorry if it's been brought up already...
                    Originally posted by Callisto's sig
                    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith
                    You put that misplaced H back in Windurst where it belongs, mister.
                    Ellipses on Fenrir
                    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                    . . .

Comment

Got Iatrochemistry, and now working on Clockmaking. I got my first guild points item in (thanks to being able to switch crafts and do more points on the same day) just in time.

BLM48... and the whole level was nuking Goblin Shepherd pets in Teriggan. I was even able to use up a full Empress Band charge. Then got my magic capped and about 1/3 of a level on some well-timed Besieged battles. Only about 13k xp more and I can get Freeze.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

I know this isn't FFXI related, but it's the only accomplishment besides finishing my first year of college that's happened in a good while.

I beat Final Fantasy IX.

The last time I beat it was 5~ years ago, and during the final CS, the game would freeze. It didn't this time, so I was finally able to see the entire scene + the credits and such without interruption. Just have to decide which game to play next.

Comment

I had my first Limbus run last night, we went against Omega. It's just too bad that it was being so stingy about the gunpods ... 3, maybe 4, no more.

Comment

I got my Windurst fame to 6... yay.

Then...

I took a weekend off FFxi ... after a bit of my own stupidity mixed with, the crappy 360 D-pad, and a whole lotta laag made me accidentally "teleport" outta Campaign Battle instead of picking "temporary items", it simply defeated me coming back to the battle to find it had proly ended seconds after my stupidity. Which only taunted me more cuz I remember thinking to myself "Self... you turn your tags in ... just in case" I vaguely remember thinkin' it very odd when the Tags dude asked me if I was "sure" ... I was like "of course I'm sure I wish to peruse your items"... my thumb kept pumping, the black screen came up and so a palm/face moment happened.... it was a huge campaign battle... at a guess ... lilke 3-4k... {pooof}

My fault... no one to blame cept my impatience really... aren't those just the worst? At least my screw up only effected me.

... so my Monster Hunter (2) got quite a work out this weekend.
                            FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                            FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                            aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

I didnt plan to do much but level my BST then weekend. Somehow I got accomplished done than I ever expected.

1) Leveled BST to level 55, 2k away from 56

2) Help the LS with Divine Might (1/3)

3) Got a Soboro

4) Finished Daughter of the Knight NM fight for WoTG (Stupid tree hits like truck...no, bullet train)

5) Got my BLU Body AF +1
                              PSN ID: Kelshan
                              Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                              Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                              sigpic

Comment

Mwahahahhahahahaaaa!!! The ultimate accomplishment!

I did a 666 Frenetic Rip with 999 health and killed the mob with 333 mp left.

Holy crap I wish I had a screen shot of that o.0

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X