Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Finally my static managed to beat the Airship fight this past Sunday. Our awesome BLM landed Bio ftw! We went into Ultima with 10 min on the clock and managed to bring him down in 6 yay!
    Originally posted by Van Wilder
    Worrying is like a rocking chair, gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    No matter how far an ass travels he will never be a horse. Some people are just bad players and no amount of tools you give them will change that.
    Hexx of Quetzalcoatl - 78PLD, 90NIN, 90WAR, 90SAM, 90BLU,90THF, 90SCH,90COR
    I'M BACK BABY!

Comment

Achieved Rank 9 Sandy (after I don't know how long of wanting to do it), and grabbed a handy pair of Carby's mitts on the way. You know, for if I ever lose my damn mind and decide to level SMN.

Comment

Got my staff skill from 163 to 170 by killing crabs in Vunkerl. It's slow and boring, but slowly I'm creeping up on Spirit Taker, which will be a HUGE boon in Campaign.
        Originally posted by Ellipses
        Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
        Originally posted by MCLV
        A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
        More Sig:

Comment

Soloed Go'Bhu Gascon as 42 RDM/21 DNC. Magicite mission continues!
          Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
          RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Got lucky and went 1/1 on getting Retributor for KSNM30 Copycat...I wanted a free axe to skill up with and it's reasonably decent for that, also got about 410k worth of other drops from the BC.
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Busy day today:

Got my Shrimp Lantern. now I just need a small army of BLMs to kill Shen.
              Alchemy up to 29
              Woodworking up to 16
              CoP 2-5 done
              CoP 3-3 started
              Urge to {Hexa Strike} Prishe up from "Wow what a jerk" to "What the hell were SE drinking when they wrote this script?"
              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
              Reiko Takahashi
              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

After two, count em' two years of horrible pick up groups, Old lS statics going through without me, etc etc. I have Sea access as of last night. Tenzen was a pushover. :D now to take promathia down and get myself a shiny rajas ring
                Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                  Urge to {Hexa Strike} Prishe up from "Wow what a jerk" to "What the hell were SE drinking when they wrote this script?"
                  Leave Prishe alone! /youtubevideo
                  sigpic
                  "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                  Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

I realized late last night I am going to have to do CoP again for my alt, and possibly my ex-husband's character, if he decides to quit and donate his character to me. Balls.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Hmmm. level 6 on my rdm? Or maybe, on my previous account, unlocking subjob... Thats about all I have going for me at this point.

Comment

Gotta start somewhere. ^^
                        sigpic
                        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Just now, minutes before maintenance started. Now I won't have to wait 5+ hours to see if I get lucky on login for him; I now already have it!
                          Last edited by LilithAngel; 04-08-2009, 08:10 AM. Reason: Ever so closer to my awesome Quick Draw setup, and handy for my up and coming Scholar...

Comment

I know the feeling, Lillith. I had the worst luck before I finally got that damn thing. Congrats!

Comment

Got this fight in just before maintenance

Now I just need to climb that mountain then it's time to wipe multiple times to Diabolos ^_^
                              Last edited by TheGrandMom; 04-08-2009, 11:29 AM. Reason: Picture size
                              Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Thanks. I was kinda on edge cuz there was this Paladin with her NPC in the area killing off the cocatrices, so I kinda had competition. I also got to the area about 2 hours previous, so I didn't know when his window was.

Fortunately for me, while that Paladin was off killing some cocatrice in the far corner of the room, Mysticmaker pops right in front of me. He took a Cannonball to the face for doing so.

Last edited by LilithAngel; 04-08-2009, 08:26 AM. Reason: Diabolos is retarded easy if you throw 2 Blue Mages at him...

Comment

Working...
                                X