X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Oh, forgot this tidbit yesterday:

Alchemy from 43.0 to 45.7
    Last edited by LilithAngel; 04-02-2009, 01:56 AM. Reason: Holy Water is awesome, but Light Crystals are a bitch and a half to get...

Comment

Got my adventuring fellow last night! One of my friends came back to the game the other day, and I've trioed with her and her boyfriend this week to get her RSE pants and our adventuring fellows. The two of them got her to rank 4 a couple of days ago. Next up: leveling fellows and achieving rank 5.
      Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
      RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Alchemy from 20-25.

Whoever said it was possible to break even on Alchemy is lying badly. Sunk about 200k into it and I haven't gotten any of it back so far. I mean come on for 200k I could have gotten my NIN to Lv37
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Blew 2.1 on an Ixion Cape.

Yay, I guess.
          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

SCH from 28 -> 34 in one night(excellent party), 34-35 today(three really crappy parties).
            Originally posted by Ellipses
            Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
            Originally posted by MCLV
            A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
            More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
              =x Don't be mad when I get it for free within the next 3 weeks ;x
              Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post

Yay, I guess.
                Worth it IMO, if you didn't have something much better to do with the gil(from what I've seen of your BLM you don't really).

Tomahawk unlocked, still counting down to Sunday for my shot at kittypants so my WAR will actually be usable.
                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

After getting back on FFXI after about a week and a half, I managed to kick Maat's wrinkly ass on BLM. Pretty easy fight when I don't have people talking in my ear.
                  Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                  Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Got Leviathan and Garuda the other day. So that's Carby and the main six summons down (and all the easy/cheap elemental spirits) for whenever I decide to play some SMN. Now to get all the tuning fork key items again for when someone wants to go for Fenrir.

Got the Pso'Xja key, then popped that pair of gargoyles when I saw the shiny, candy-like ???. Got one to about 50%, but I wasn't prepared, so I didn't know to melee on the blue one, and eventually ran out of MP. Instant Warp scroll got me out of the situation.

Sold two stacks of silver coins for gil, and did three Besiegeds. We only had one general by the end of the second one, and no warp taru, meaning we only had 3 or 4 lame temp items, so I got my first tour of the Hall of Binding. I don't play in AU aside from Besieged, so losing the ass candy is no problem for me. I got a bit more club skill, now 7.4 away from cap, and some more IS to turn into gil, so I'm happy.

EDIT: just got Boyahda Tree coffer key for map. One more map done.
                    Last edited by Elwynn; 04-03-2009, 06:26 AM.
                    Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                    99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                    F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                    >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

To sum up the last couple of weeks:

ENM dropped 2x forager's mantles
                      Duelist's Chapeau (which completes my 3rd set of relic)
                      ENM dropped Hagun
                      Nyzul Isle floor 100 complete; Runic Key obtained
                      Mystic Boon unlocked
                      King's Justice unlocked
                      Death Blossom unlocked
                      ENM dropped Hagun

The last couple of weeks have been very enjoyable for me (and my ENM static) ^^
                      Last edited by Truece; 04-03-2009, 07:13 AM.

WHM99 - RDM99 - WAR99 - BRD99 - MNK99 - BLM99 - DNC99 - SCH 99 - BST 99
                      WorldSlayers ~ Asura http://sillygalka.blogspot.com

Comment

BST from 43 to 49.

Attended my first BST burn pt (we level sync to 35...I'm not impressed, I can get exp faster solo). We made about 5k exp in 1.5 hours. I suppose they get better at higher levels like BLM burn pts.

Solo'd the subligar for my Gaudy Harness doing the charm a IT++ Oil Spill and 2HRing. 1/5 on subligar, and 2 deaths. First death was due to Stegtaurs aggro without a pet. My poor jug mayfly lasted 3 rounds before the Stegtaurs turn it into insect paste. Second death was due to trying to charm on Darksday with Dark element weather (/Facepalm).

While I was waiting for the respawn of the Beastmaster Fomor, I was farming the other fomors (except Eba) in the room. I got a bronze key and subligar for DRG, RNG/COR, and NIN. My next trip, I plan to go to the library and get my map now that I have a bronze key.

I am wondering can I solo the Beastmaster Bat (Tres something) if I go as BST/BLU. I thinking I might be able to stun his pets spells. While my pet Oil Spill lays the smack down.
                        PSN ID: Kelshan
                        Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
                        Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                          Whoever said it was possible to break even on Alchemy is lying badly. Sunk about 200k into it and I haven't gotten any of it back so far. I mean come on for 200k I could have gotten my NIN to Lv37
                          You're doing it wrong.
                          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                            Alchemy from 20-25.

What were you making?
                            {New Sig in the works}
                            -----------------------
                            "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                            "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                            Originally posted by Solymir
                            What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

It's now 3am, JUST finished promy-V D:
                              FINALLY!

Comment

Originally posted by fallenintoshadows View Post
                                It's now 3am, JUST finished promy-V D:
                                FINALLY!

J/K, Congrats man
                                {New Sig in the works}
                                -----------------------
                                "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
                                "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
                                Originally posted by Solymir
                                What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Working...
                                X