Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Made about 7,200 exp in one long semi afk Campaign fight as a lvl 58 Blu.

That's pretty cool

And not bad while doing some light studying for finals and working on my room too.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Finally got back to playing FFXI a little more.

Generated some funds to regear BST and in the meantime picked up some Gothic Sabatons, which I had been procrastinating about getting.

Also got 67 BST, so I've gotten the ball rolling. Hoping to find a duo partner on Odin soon so I can finish off to 75 in the next couple of months or so.

Comment

I thought you were already a 75 Bst? Or is this for your other character who isn't a 75 Bst?

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

Comment

Nah, I've been sitting on 66 BST on Foobar for ages. People just seem to assume I'm a 75 BST. I only pick up the job every now and again. Its my favorite pet class, but I've been levelling it off and on for almost four years now.

Comment

67 WAR and a shiny new Pendragon Axe to go with it, set on gear til 71ish...now if I could just get a party, just campaigned the last 2 levels
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

63 SCH ... trying to get 64 (3k tnl!) but no damn puller.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

wtf I passed your WAR, lol

Did you just stop that in favor of SCH?
                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Finally fixed my "second" PS2 (which is my main because my old one overheats if you leave it running for a few hours). I got its HD used, and it had a few bad spots on it. I haven't been able to use a Jeuno->City airship because it would just lock up, but then the other day it started freezing in Qufim. I was going to reformat/re-install, then I noticed that the HD utility disk had a bad blocks checker.

The disk check took about 15 minutes, and found 17 bad blocks. Then I ran the file check, which took over two hours. It found two bad files, and went to the repair thing, which spent another half an hour rechecking the files because it was too hard for SE to make it remember which files were bad.

I've been working on something in Javascript to help me with locked treasure caskets, and while I have it basically working now, I haven't found a single one since then to actually test it on!
                  Last edited by Elwynn; 03-11-2009, 02:01 AM.
                  Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                  99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                  F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                  >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

And level 59! Thank you insomnia!

Now to get back home from school today and skillup my sword and Blue Magic... And say hello to Vorpal Blade! :D

Comment

Nyzul floor 20 complete! No drops but blu sword... :/
                      75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
                      RANK 10 Bastok
                      CoP: Done
                      ZM: Done
                      ToA: Done
                      Assault rank: Captain
                      Campaign Medal: Medals
                      Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
                      This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Got my very first points for a Dynamis LS my friends in my Social LS got me into... HURRAY. It was a run on Beacedine (sp?) so I only acquired a minimal amt for merely showing up as I have to get thru the cities but ... cool.

Finally got my Sand Charm... took a few boat trips but I got it on the 1st drop. Yay... map of Sandy Chateau basement. Gonna look for that a Jelly Ring. Solo'd ole Sea Horror when he popt, no drop. Learned how to catch Nebimonites consitently on the ferry and skilled Fishing up to 10.

Helped some friends do San d'Oria 6.1 Cactus fight.
                        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

In favor of gear, lol. I'm gimpy as shit on WAR and I can't stand to level gimp. Except on BRD, cause truly no one cares about a gimpy Bard. Everyone cares about a gimp WAR though. Can't do damage = slow party = shitty exp = no fun.

And yeah, kind of in favor of SCH but I've been mostly sitting on SMN burn parties for it since it slows down parties with no Haste. I should attempt to solo on it like I did with BLM but I don't want to buy an entire set of gear to solo SCH with. Full AF won't cut it. At least when I ding 72 on SCH I got a ton of crap waiting for me, and it keeps getting better as I level further. For WAR, I just don't have that so I've put it on hold until I can wishlist gil.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

My edits are not working. I've tried adding Callisto's quote (which I thought I was quoting in the first place but apparently not since that checkbox thingy doesn't work either when I tried to Quick Reply him) three times and no dice. WAT THE FAK
                          Last edited by Aksannyi; 03-11-2009, 10:41 AM. Reason: WHY ARE MY EDITS NOT WORKING
                          sigpic

Comment

And yeah, kind of in favor of SCH but I've been mostly sitting on SMN burn parties for it since it slows down parties with no Haste.
                            I still dream of someday getting a reliable Haste from a mage in the party....

Sch kicks some serious ass in exp parties as the main healer, don't feel like you're gimping the party by not having Haste.

Comment

It just feels slow without it. Maybe because I have no cycle. On RDM it was Refresh/Haste, on WHM it was Haste/Regen. On SCH it's ... Accession + Enthunder every 2 minutes? Odd cure! Nuke if we're not fighting the birdies! Just seems slow as hell and boring, also the fact that it's only 14k/hr instead of like 20k is frustrating. I think I've spent too much time in meripo.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                                It just feels slow without it. Maybe because I have no cycle. On RDM it was Refresh/Haste, on WHM it was Haste/Regen. On SCH it's ... Accession + Enthunder every 2 minutes? Odd cure! Nuke if we're not fighting the birdies! Just seems slow as hell and boring, also the fact that it's only 14k/hr instead of like 20k is frustrating. I think I've spent too much time in meripo.
                                In EXP PTs after 68 its:

Accession Stoneskin
                                Accession Phalanx
                                Maybe Cure somebody.

I don't waste Accession charges on Enspells unless its really needed. Plus it eats a charge I could use for Rapture, which is great to use with Cure III in a pinch.

Comment

Working...
                                X