Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Finished LB5. I took the "easy" way out and stole the Warp scroll from Maat. Failed my first one, reraised and succeeded on the second! Now onward to 75 and Meripo!!!
    FFXIV Balmung Server
    Tenro Matashi
    PLD|GLD - MIN|BOT - ALC|ARM|BSM|CRP|GSM|LTW|WVR

Comment

After, what ... 2 years of being RDM 75? I finally capped my RDM specific merits. Lawl.

Haven't really done anything else special this week. Been working on bard but dealing with sucky parties.
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Got my Fan Dance last night... it was so late I didn't get to use it. Hope it looks cool.

Getting back into doing the Aht Urgan Missions... unsure when it allows me access to Nyzule but that's my immediate goal. If it wasn't for those damn "must wait for Japanese midnight" things, I wouldn't have spaced off on doing them. Can't remember which CS I'm on but I just got my 2nd Imp Silver pc... next I just had to wait til last Jap-midnight to get what I assume to be more verbal abuse from the crazy Mithra who reminds me of the type I end up dating.

Also nabbed a copy of FF2 for PSP... this time I'm gonna complete it, damnit. I swear, Firion, I shall fully avenge Fynn this time.
        FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
        FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
        aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Last night was a great night!

I got the awesome crag teleport to sky. On the way to get sky to get registered for the teleport to sky, I help a JP player duo Greenman for his axe WS. I went as BLU/NIN and he was a SAM/DNC.

I farmed 3 Luminion tissue in about 2.5-3 hours as BLM/RDM. I was to tired to do the running around to get my new obi (Ice day Obi...I forget the name) but I plan to do that today.
          PSN ID: Kelshan
          Completed: F.E.A.R., Bioshock, Turok, The Darkness, Viking: Battle of Asgard, Timeshift, Folklore, Time Crisis 4, Dark Sector, Heavenly Sword, Resistance: Fall of Man, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, The Orange Box, DBZ: Burst Limit, Assassin's Creed, Lair, Overlord, Fracture, Condemned 2, Legendary, BattleField Bad Company 2, Infamous, UT3, Far Cry 2, Resistance 2, Borderlands
          Currently Playing: MW2 (Stuck in broken Phat PS3 ), Call of Juarez
          sigpic

Comment

Whm hands in xarc, woot!
            All I need is the body and belt to finish whm, yay!
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Paladin 29. One level away from sheer awesomeness.

However, my title is in binary, so I really need to start farming . . .
              Originally posted by Armando
              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
              Matthew 16:15

Comment

SCH to 61.
                COR to 42.

Nothing else special. Not feeling well today so probably nothing new for today.

Plans for this weekend include not dying in Dynamis and finishing MP merits (7/8 woo!).
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post

And I thought I was poor!
                  ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

COR to 26. Weekend has been slow but at least I got COR out of Qufim.
                    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
                    Reiko Takahashi
                    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
                    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post

Gil<1 0001 1001 0100
                      Under 4500? I think you're missing a zero at the end.

I finally used up that Nest Chest Key that has been giving me a -1 Inventory effect for the past two months or so. Gigant Axe = quick 20k gil.

I still haven't sold the stack of Gold Ingots that I made a week ago, but I've been selling Imperial Silver Pieces in front of the warp taru for some good money lately, and my gil level has been going up. I even got Blessed pants and mitties, with booties in my sights once more go up to drive the price down.

Thanks to my new threads and gear sync, I did a Royal Jelly run yesterday and had 602 MP with a 40 cap. I even forgot to use a Yagudo Drink the first time, though at the end of that one I did pop an Ether (ordinary, not Hi- or + anything) that I got from a locked Treasure Casket. Locked Treasure Caskets are also giving me Echo Drops faster than I actually use them.

And I started working on RDM and NIN for subjob options, both of which I was able to get to level 5 in half an hour. I even got a couple of chain #2s leveling NIN. I was tempted to start PLD because my linkshell is lacking in the DD department, but I changed my mind because I'm too cheap to keep up with the gear, and my MH is always too full of crap for a whole new set of gear. I use a Cobra Tunic and Coven Hat as generic gimp gear for leveling subjobs.
                      Elwynn @ Fairy Elwynbelwyn @ Sylph | PS2 PC
                      99 Everything, mostly play PUP, WHM, and sometimes BST
                      F13.1 W60.0 S54.1 G63.2 Cl70.0+1 L70.0 B54.0 A69.4 Co59.6

>2012
                      >not having all jobs at 99

Quasilumin : Examination complete. Examinee unregistered. Kuluu syndrome detected. Displays tendency towards cowardice. Report to infirmary for treatment.

Comment

Managed to get some proper leveling done on my BLM today, 65 - 67 with a nice little buffer aswell.
                        Rothy of Valefor Server. MyLittleChocobo Shell Holder Join DiV v2 Today!
                        Jobs: | BLM 90/90 | THF 90/90 | WHM 51/90 | SCH 34/45 | RDM 46/49 | WAR 30/49 | NIN 49/49 | DNC 35/49

Comment

Max MP merits 8/8!
                          sigpic

Comment

Gothic Gauntlets: O

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Got WHM up to almost 31 from 25 a few weeks ago. Looking forward to clawing my way up to 36 so I can use my teleport scrolls and clear the space in my inventory. :D Then it's on to BLM, then back to RDM at last, though if one of my friends comes back to the game in the near future, I will interrupt this process to level summoner alongside her scholar until we at least hit level 10.
                              Server: Unicorn | Main: Yara | LS: Peacekeepers
                              RDM 49 · BLM 40 · WHM 36 · DNC 34 · DRG 24

Comment

Originally posted by Elwynn View Post
                                Under 4500? I think you're missing a zero at the end
                                Gah, you're right!

. . . but since it has become technically accurate (curse you urge to skill up crafts just a few points!), I'm not fixing it until it isn't accurate any more. x_x;
                                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                                X