X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
    1/1 on Herder's Subligar

(Brown Treasure Casket in Sauromugue Champaign)

Me too!

Is it even any good though? I only have 1 pet job, DRG, which is level 8, so I have no idea.

51 Woodworking and 41 RNG yesterday.
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Comment

Tanked Tiamat on Neko D:
      I handled well on the ground, but no where ready to handle it in the air with my current gear v.v
      Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Nothing too special ... soloed DNC from 17-21 in the past few days.

Fun job, and I love the AF. Might concentrate on it for a while.
        sigpic
        ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
        ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
        ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
        ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Gobo View Post
          1/1 on Herder's Subligar

(Brown Treasure Casket in Sauromugue Champaign)
          So the last two nights I tried to farm these but none of the brown chests had them. Now I am 38 Pup and I am wondering if I should keep spending time trying to get them or just move on. I have been mainly soloing Pup so far, with the occasional duo/trio in Qufim to do some FoV. How much have these improved the overall fight time for you? If anyone else has any experience with these please feel free to share your experience so far as well.
          "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Had another round of Sky gems sell putting me back up to 800k...now I have to make a tough decision on what to buy, either Coral Scale Mail +1 which I don't want to spend that much on but is practically non-existant on Caitsith while relatively common on Ramuh, or a Cerb Mantle which will run 1-200k less on Ramuh compared to Caitsith. Or doing something really crazy and actually saving the gil for a while.
            Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Originally posted by Ellipses View Post
              Found I could play reasonably well over a tethered BlackBerry while Comcast was out.
              Wow! That surprised me. Is the tether something you had to buy from your cell phone provider? I assume you are on a G3 network. I have been contemplating getting a cell phone with unlimited internet access, but can't justify that 70$ month service.
              "All of the biggest technological inventions created by man - the airplane, the automobile, the computer - says little about his intelligence, but speaks volumes about his laziness." - Mark Kennedy

Comment

Yay got to tank faffy as pld :3
                Aegishjalmer {mine}
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Solymir View Post
                  Wow! That surprised me. Is the tether something you had to buy from your cell phone provider? I assume you are on a G3 network. I have been contemplating getting a cell phone with unlimited internet access, but can't justify that 70$ month service.
                  I have an unlimited data plan with T-Mobile, so I've got EDGE capability. At home, though, I only get GPRS reception, so the game probably would have been a lot more tolerable on a faster network. As it was, things took a while to load, and I couldn't browse at the same time without it being painful and possibly DCing.

Apart from the data plan, I didn't have to buy anything special. Found a guide via google, and hooked the phone up via USB (BlueTooth also reportedly works, but I didn't try that).
                  Ellipses on Fenrir
                  There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
                  . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
                    Had another round of Sky gems sell putting me back up to 800k...now I have to make a tough decision on what to buy, either Coral Scale Mail +1 which I don't want to spend that much on but is practically non-existant on Caitsith while relatively common on Ramuh, or a Cerb Mantle which will run 1-200k less on Ramuh compared to Caitsith. Or doing something really crazy and actually saving the gil for a while.
                    My god man! Does gilz burn a hole in your mog bag!? Save some up for a while!
                    Originally posted by Feba
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    Originally posted by Taskmage
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    Originally posted by DakAttack
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

FIRST time POST... that's my major accomplishment because my old account wouldn't allow me to post for some reason... Woooot !! I've only been playing for about 6 months - late bloomer- but I'm soooo addicted.

So also HI ALL !!

In game tho... I recently ~

Got my main job, Dancer, to 65; and have acquired all of my AF now... gotta love the "Matador in Ruffles" look.

I just got my Gobbie Bag up to 55 slots. Mines bigger than the gobbies now but they all say size doesn't matter.

I happened to be in the right place at the right time and solo'd Steelfleece Baldric the other night as a 63 Dnc/ 15Rng ... woulda been easier had if I had a useful and non-gimpt subjob. His petrify + Mighty Strikes hurt. Didn't get the Viking drop but it was a hell of a fight and now I can get that Mnk belt.

While I was growing SAM I happened upon Jagged Ear Jack; and though I am 0/1, I was surprised to have beat a lvl 10ish NM at Lvl 9 .. getting Refresh from them manuals makes low leveling really easy when /whm. I felt like a mini-Dnc.

Oh... and the major accomplishment for me is to not having gone BERSERK after being 0/24 on Leaping Lizzy... along with always being the one in the BCNM that either gets the crap drops or party wipe (5X now... lol/weep) with my orb >.<

Anyway ... glad to be in your community. You guys have informed and entertained me a great deal while I've been stuck at work. Hopefully I followed all the appropriate criteria for posting and that it wasn't too long of a post so I won't get mana blasted.

8]
                      FFxiv ~ (PS3 Beta) 24THM, 16LNC, 16CNJ, 15MRD/GLD/ARC/PUG
                      FFxi ~ (Inactive) 99DNC/THF/SAM/BLU

Any opinions expressed are my own, and potentially unpopular with others. Should this be upsetting, m
                      aybe, read it again, insert smiley faces, rainbows, and glitter as needed.

Comment

Oh... and the major accomplishment for me is to not having gone BERSERK after being 0/24 on Leaping Lizzy...
                        I know how you feel. I once killed Leaping Lizzy ~16 times in a period of 3 days trying to get the boots as a Christmas gift for my ex. No drop.

Welcome, by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                          My god man! Does gilz burn a hole in your mog bag!? Save some up for a while!
                          Why? It's just a game, be financially irresponsible.
                          I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Originally posted by Mhurron
                            Why? It's just a game, be financially irresponsible.

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't listen to the evildoers!
                              Originally posted by Feba
                              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                              Originally posted by Taskmage
                              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                              Originally posted by DakAttack
                              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I think "Get high" would've fit that one better. My poor eyes.
                                sigpic
                                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Working...
                                X