• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Aaaaaatoooooooooonemeeeeeeeeent
    About time, congrats!

Finally got to spend some time meritting over the weekend, RDM merits all capped out now, moved on to finishing COR, capped out my QD Acc merits and working on QD Timer now.
    Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

SUPPANOMIMI

(Also, thanks Cal.)

Comment

I got my Carby Mitts and Light Spirit scroll on Saturday which made me happy. Won the /random for first pop too. Shame I didn't win the lot for my water spirit scroll from the random Tonberry SMN pops (even if I did have to kite the bloody thing for 5 minutes because nobody but the other WHM was paying attention to adds and repose was refusing to stick on this guy) but I guess you can't win everything. I did get a bunch of club skill ups on the surrounding mobs and NM though so it easily makes up for losing a scroll that only costs a few K on the AH. That and seeing stoneskin withstand multiple Searing Lights. It's always gratifying to see that you're the only one to come out of a fight completely undamaged even if it is an easy fight.

I did end up with just about every NIN and SMN testi that dropped though. I'm sure the party was passing them mid battle while I was distracted just to get back at me getting one of the two Light Spirit drops. The other person who got one was the poor SAM who lost every single /random including the joke /random we did right at the end just to see if he would have won the pop . I think even the server felt bad for him and gave him the scroll.
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Both an accomplishment and a peeve, I called that it would happen perfectly:

For months I've been sitting on the Apollyon pieces for COR, PLD, and RDM, as well as a lot of coins, but Temenos would not drop for my life. I finally broke down and purchased a Musical Earring with my coins, and the first thing I said was watch, one of the mats would drop now that I don't have enough coins to upgrade them. Hallo there, Snowy Cermet.

Comment

Originally posted by Callisto View Post
            Both an accomplishment and a peeve, I called that it would happen perfectly:

For months I've been sitting on the Apollyon pieces for COR, PLD, and RDM, as well as a lot of coins, but Temenos would not drop for my life. I finally broke down and purchased a Musical Earring with my coins, and the first thing I said was watch, one of the mats would drop now that I don't have enough coins to upgrade them. Hallo there, Snowy Cermet.
            Sorry Callisto but I busted out with a huge belly laugh when I read this!! I knooooooooooooooow the feeling!
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I'm just glad it wasn't COR, I was the only one who really needed PLD(2 dropped actually, go fig). If COR would have dropped I would have felt bad if I didn't pass it to our other COR since he has more coins, but then I know I'd hate myself for doing so when it didn't drop for another 8 months.

Comment

After farming, selling my soul, dealing with comcast and they're shitty Internet connection. Atlast!COR60 <Mine> I just gotta do the AF hat bcnm, collect my last two dice, and go go 75.
                Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

You might want to also start getting Charybdis ToDs about now, lol.

Comment

Oh Shi- q.q I er.. damn. Thanks for the reminder Cal. Friend of mine has a couple pirate charts, so the possibility of a M.kris/gil from said Mkris's cut when sold, could be used to bribe people.
                    Thf75/Cor75- Time to work on this...

Caleus-Fenrir-BACK!

Comment

Anrin Obi GOT. That's 2/8 sea obis ... fuck farming organs is gay, and don't get me started on the Relaxing earring which will suck because Flowers make me D/C it seems. ><

Sorcerer's Sabots, mine, in Dynamis Valk of all places.
                      Last edited by Aksannyi; 12-03-2008, 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Just got my joyeuse after camping him for about 2 weeks on and off. >< One time he was up I had a brd thf and nin on the way but was outclaimed seconds before they arrived in charby's room >.>
                        Last edited by Cotners; 12-04-2008, 10:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                        sigpic

Comment

I like my nukes to do as much damage as possible. >D
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Aksannyi, SHOW ME YOUR OBIS

Comment

sigpic

Comment

hottt

and shame on you for not having Korin already

Comment

Working...
                                X