Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Fought Tumbling Truffle as blu 18 and died, like 2 swings and I would've won but I was out of mp. ._.
    So I bought a hi-potion and a yagudo drink and went back and beat it. Barely...
    46hp left.

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1...ruffle4rc6.jpg
    http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/3...ruffle5du4.jpg
    http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/5...ruffle6rv3.jpg
    Bst:56 Rdm:43 WHM:34 Blu:30 Smn:25 Blm:24
    Thf:23 Rng:22 Drg:21 Nin:20 Sam:17 Drk:15
    BRD:15 War:6 Mnk:1 Pld:- Pup:- Cor:-
    ---------------------
    Bastok: Rank 5

Couple of different times when my brother and I were leveling Beastmaster in the desert.

Comment

I've killed him many times.

Tonight I finally got G3 done with the help of one other person. We were very lucky ... had a group of 75s that were already in the Castle to get the passwords, open the door to the trapdoor, and kill the High Priest for us, thus making it much easier for us to run up, get the crest, and Escape the hell out of there.

Level 65, here I come. ^.^
      sigpic
      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

quitting FFXI HUZZAH! lol i miss it though
        → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
        ∧____∧
        (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

Paragon of White Mage Excellence!

Comment

L2 O

:d

Comment

Seeking for 12 hours straight (Watching TV and reading on the side) without an invite on my 63SAM. If that's not a record I feel sorry for whoever's ahead of me.

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
              SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

yay! im level 20 thf have War at 12 and ive been to Jeuno for the first time and i got my choco liscence...it was awesome......ive also done one other quest in Jeuno as well....hopeing to level to 30 as soon as possible in hopes of gettting ninja class open....hopefully my ls will help me with that.
                I like pie........no seriously.. i do.

Das Oldskoolen
                It's not a pizza. It's a bomb.
                We didn't order a bomb either.

My Fav

THF:43 RNG:24 BLU:13 WHM:14 BLM:13 PUP:7 COR:9
                Windy Rank: 4 <-----Humar ( retired )

THF:51 RNG:27 BLU:9 WHM:21 BLM:18 NIN:27 WAR:15
                Windy Rank: 5 <-----Hucast
                Clothcraft: 6.8(?) Skills to come: Leathercraft, cooking, goldsmithing.

Comment

worked a large crew from my ls thru PM 4-2

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

My b/f and I went as a little lonely duo to complete LB3 day before yesterday. Pales in comparison to the many PM/big NM kills of the rest of you, but I was proud of us. We actually got through Davoi and Beadeaux without aggro or problems. It was, as usual, Oztroja that gave us problems. I managed to drop invis while the evil IT+ yags had their backs turned and light the torch so he could run inside the door and open it for me when I got back. After managing what I thought was the worst of the tasks at hand, we get to the Crest room. I'm scanning around, looking for the High Priest. I don't see him, so I motion my b/f forward, and just as I grab the crest I hear the sound of my doom. >.>; A yag aggroed and lo and behold, there's Mister High Priest. I was annihlated fast, needless to say, but I got my crest. My b/f was Sleep-ed, but he grabbed his just before they killed him as well.

So... 1.8k exp gone, but we finished LB3 without anyone elses help save for a lovely walkthrough.
                    "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Originally posted by Telera View Post
                      My b/f and I went as a little lonely duo to complete LB3 day before yesterday. Pales in comparison to the many PM/big NM kills of the rest of you, but I was proud of us. We actually got through Davoi and Beadeaux without aggro or problems. It was, as usual, Oztroja that gave us problems. I managed to drop invis while the evil IT+ yags had their backs turned and light the torch so he could run inside the door and open it for me when I got back. After managing what I thought was the worst of the tasks at hand, we get to the Crest room. I'm scanning around, looking for the High Priest. I don't see him, so I motion my b/f forward, and just as I grab the crest I hear the sound of my doom. >.>; A yag aggroed and lo and behold, there's Mister High Priest. I was annihlated fast, needless to say, but I got my crest. My b/f was Sleep-ed, but he grabbed his just before they killed him as well.
                      So... 1.8k exp gone, but we finished LB3 without anyone elses help save for a lovely walkthrough.

that's cool. my wife and I have a lot of fun when we do that stuff together. we we're out duoing at 11 as blu and cor in saruta a while back and managed to duo the pilgrim wand nm. that was some of the most fun I'd had in game in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Telera View Post
                        My b/f and I went as a little lonely duo to complete LB3 day before yesterday. Pales in comparison to the many PM/big NM kills of the rest of you, but I was proud of us.
                        It's the little things that matter, my biggest acomplishment so far was when I learned how to solo VT-IT Wespes in temple of Uggalepih. At the time I was looking for a Bee Larvae to get my Hornet Needle (I was like lvl 50 something when I finaly got the dagger though ).

Fights took way too long but I was proud of every single kill (I never got the item at the time either).

Those were really good times.
                        sigpic
                        "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                        Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

70 blm ^^

Not a huge accomplishment, but a milestone considering that I was level 66 when all these crazy updates were implemented.
                          ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Congratulations Mog!! Did u have to lv in BibikiBay? :O

Nin18-24 today :D Nothing else cept I couldnt log in when I had an ohat run so now I dont have it! just thought u all should know how hard done to I am
                            75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                            Woodworking 91.9+2
                            ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

{Duelist's Gloves} {mine} ^^

First relic piece for me. Pretty cool.
                              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

got the Aqueducts and Sacrarium maps done over the last few days too

Comment

Working...
                                X