• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

finished pld af.... at 71 >.>

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

I'm going to say grats, but I'm going to mean shame on you.
      Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

lol I had just been using Hauby so I never got around to getting the body piece.

Wii code: 6851 9579 6989 9039

Comment

Ah ok, I thought you meant you hadn't gotten the entire set, lol.

Surcoat is nice, but really I could see being ok without it, but if you didn't have feet I was going to be sadface.

Comment

Got promoted to Lance Corporal
            Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Got back into the "swing"of Limbus, found a lowman group, 2 BLMs and me on RDM. It was fun! We did the kings floor, and weren't really trying to clear it, but figured we might as well just try but Kaiser Behemoth was just too much for the time we had left. Managed to get it to 40% and we each walked away with 10 coins. It was awesome, and now we're gonna 3-man it after every Dynamis.
              sigpic
              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Another Lance Corporal is born o.o/

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                  Got back into the "swing"of Limbus, found a lowman group, 2 BLMs and me on RDM. It was fun! We did the kings floor, and weren't really trying to clear it, but figured we might as well just try but Kaiser Behemoth was just too much for the time we had left. Managed to get it to 40% and we each walked away with 10 coins. It was awesome, and now we're gonna 3-man it after every Dynamis.
                  First attempt's always rough.

Did you guys attempt faffy? Once you practice NW enough times, you can do pretty well on it. Me and my black mage friend duo NW and rake in about 40 coins per run, managing to kill faffy and KB.

Also definitely helps to have all of them on vent. x.x
                  ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Hell no we didn't try the Faf. We were just trying to get our asses to the top floor for maximum coinage.

And we were all on vent, we just ran out of time mostly because we had to hide from the bosses on each floor to grab the HP/MP chest and also, on the first floor, we kind of aggroed the Flesh NM so we had to deal with that thing.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                      Hell no we didn't try the Faf. We were just trying to get our asses to the top floor for maximum coinage.

And we were all on vent, we just ran out of time mostly because we had to hide from the bosses on each floor to grab the HP/MP chest and also, on the first floor, we kind of aggroed the Flesh NM so we had to deal with that thing.
                      LOL That same exact thing happened to me on my first duo attempt. Except for us, we aggroed more ghosts and uhmmm yea.
                      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Successfully triple-boxed some things for the first time. Sort of, lol. I'm trying to get some basic shit on my RNG mule, I have some borrowed stuff at the moment and it looks hilarious because I have about 7m worth of gear spread among 4 slots but about 15k combined across the others.

I started with the Archer's Jupon NM, tanked it on BLU/NIN with one character, main healed as RDM/WHM on my main, then did some DD with the RNG. It was easy until about 25%, I was trying to reapply Slow and Para on the RDM when shadows went down on BLU and then NM 1-shotted it. I cast Bind then used Chainspell to raise the BLU and buff myself, Bind wore quickly and the second cast resisted so used Shadowbind to buy a few seconds. That wore off, I used EES on the RNG mule but forgot that I still had Wooden Arrows on from Campaign and did shit damage, NM turned and 1-shotted the RNG.

With 2/3 characters dead and only my RDM remaining, I resorted to what I do best: DoT kiting around a rock, lol. It was actually stupidly easy to kite, pathed horribly and lost aggro often. Got it down to 10% like that, then stood up on the BLU and finished it with Disseverment. Afterwards I went and gathered up all the Haku eyes for the RNG's O.Hat.

I'm amazed that I didn't get a GM called on me, when I train my 3 characters around places, especially with the terribly gimped RNG kaboose I look like a squad of RMT.

Comment

lol awesome story callisto.

I got WHM58 a couple days ago, i can wear my Healer's Briault now!
                          Enfeebling magic+10, really makes me feel better, not being on my RDM.

A couple more levels and then i get some awesome STR+5.
                          sigpic

Comment

When my g/f hit the WHM AF range at first I was like 'most of your AF is probably not that hot...', but when I actually looked at it really there's not a lot better in most of the slots. Most pieces have something relatively useful like Enmity down, the Enfeebling boost from body is nice, I think the hands have like 10 healing skill or something, and there's a solid Divine piece for Repose as well. Better stuff than I had expected.

G/f also dinged 75 over the weekend. Never seen a player that excited to be able to wear a W.Turban, lol. She has WHM relic hat but despises the condom hat model.

Comment

lol yeah, i can't stand wearing the AF head.
                              AF legs have the Divine skill +15, AF hands have Healing skill+15.

Grats on your gf's 75 ding. I hope to be there in a month or so. My summer job schedule sucks so much..
                              sigpic

Comment

finished LB3 ^^

...but lost about 10k exp doing so
                                | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
                                2/5 WAR +2
                                Farsha(85)

Comment

Working...
                                X