Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

I finally got back onto the game... downloaded and Installed a 7hr and 25min update *twiches* and got to lvl 2 xD on my WHM on Buhamut xD (I was gone to long and had to get new of everything(new game pack ;_; ))
    57 WHM
    LS: Origins

Wolf Lover!!

Comment

Hmmm

Think best I did was week b4 I quit(coming bk on feb 3rd char still safe)

Yinyang Robe: O
      HQ Light & Dark staffs: O
      Hedgehog Bomb: O
      Sky: O
      Dyna Bastok: O

Few other bits n bobs too

Character: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?86132
      Fenrir Won: 11/08/2006
      Diablos Won: 07/03/2007

Comment

Yay!

Zenith Mitts and Yigit Turban EDIT: and Bomb Queen Ring too :D

Comment

Originally posted by IfritnoItazura View Post
          Don't think those unlockable jobs as "advanced"; think of them as "extra".

BTW, both BLM and WHM are quite popular at endgame activities. You can't really go wrong with either, as long as you enjoy it.

Unlock the extra jobs, play with any and all which catch your eyes, and have fun.
          Well, im a tarutaru. So i have heard that they only really suit Mage basic jobs. I did want to be a Paladin. But was told that not many people find a Taru Paladin worth it because of the low HP. But i will probably unlock BeastMaster first because its right on the doorstep of Jeuno and i can get it done tonight. But then again Bard appeals to me.
          Name: Alkisti
          Server: Cerberus
          Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

I got rank 9 recently, and my SMN/WHM duo'd 9-1 with a MNK/NIN as well. 9-2 has started and I loved the Cutscene.

The Papsque is a moron.

Also, I got past ToAU mission 35. Twas fun, and soon I shall be doing the final fights.

I'm still on CoP 3-5. Need my Pso'Xja pass, first. Also need a new CoP static since I don't get home on weekdays until 6:30 pm my time now -.-

Comment

You can be any job you like ... and Tarutaru may not be able to take as many hits, but their MP pool (for those cures to keep hate and take MORE hits) is HUGE!

Comment

Originally posted by Alkisti View Post
                Well, im a tarutaru. So i have heard that they only really suit Mage basic jobs. I did want to be a Paladin. But was told that not many people find a Taru Paladin worth it because of the low HP. But i will probably unlock BeastMaster first because its right on the doorstep of Jeuno and i can get it done tonight. But then again Bard appeals to me.
                Yes, tarutaru have lower base stats when it comes to strength, but if you play your job right and have great gear, nothing is more satisfactory than outdamaging an elvaan in your party. :D
                ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                  Yes, tarutaru have lower base stats when it comes to strength, but if you play your job right and have great gear, nothing is more satisfactory than outdamaging an elvaan in your party. :D
                  Yesh. This is true. Espically mithra mnk vs elvaan mnk in the same pty :D
                  Or ballista against an elvaan and galka with merits on a 40cap <.<;
                  Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

I managed to get level 30! I can start unlocking advanced classes! But so unsure of what to unlock. I might just take WHM to 37 then level BLM to 75. Go me!
                    I like to go with the "unlock everything" approach, you'll need help with some of the quests at level 30 though.

Comment

I got to lvl 8 yesterday 2-8 in one day is pretty good :D

I got a LS already too xD

And i have 4 new friends xD Yay! xD
                      57 WHM
                      LS: Origins

Wolf Lover!!

Comment

I decided to unlock Bard. So i got up early and ran everywhere and anywhere to get the Bard quest done and around 1 minute ago i recieved 3000gil & the chance to become a Bard.
                        Also picked up the Teleport-Mea stone. Now im heading back to Windurst to level up as a Bard/White Mage & hopefully enjoy it
                        Name: Alkisti
                        Server: Cerberus
                        Job: 20BRD/10WHM.

Comment

I pretty much had one goal for the weekend, get some people together to pop my Uggalepih Pendant trigs so I had a shot at that...and I didn't manage to get that done.

However, I finally caved in to my LS leader's requests to mule for 40 gear and do UO spam with them, and walked away with a shiny new PCC for my COR. We also went down to the Aqueducts, where I got a Chiroptera Dagger for 40 cap COR action...after all this I went to Jeuno to get soap for Limbus and my last Sky gem sold, so I was able to get my Jupiter's Staff! 7/8 on HQ staves now, only Vulcan's to go!

Since the LS leader was still stoked about his own PCC drop I was able to con him into letting me go COR to Limbus, and it was friggin awesome. I don't usually get to come COR to anything since we have another COR but very few RDMs in the LS, I got to eat meat and be in the DD party with a BRD and DNC, where I hit personal records with 1076 Barrage and 1648 Slug Shot. 8)
                          Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

I decided to unlock Bard. So i got up early and ran everywhere and anywhere to get the Bard quest done and around 1 minute ago i recieved 3000gil & the chance to become a Bard.
                            Also picked up the Teleport-Mea stone. Now im heading back to Windurst to level up as a Bard/White Mage & hopefully enjoy it
                            I'm sure it'll be a very popular choice.

Comment

After 4 years of playing, I finally hit 75 with my first job, BLM. As a reward for finally hitting 75, one of my friends(started playing a year after me and has 3 75 jobs...) called up his buddies and we beat Promathia's ass in.

Tamas Ring: O
                              Originally posted by Ellipses
                              Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                              Originally posted by MCLV
                              A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                              More Sig:

Comment

Grats Onion

Comment

Working...
                                X