Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Oh, I almost forgot too...

My LS defeated Byakko. Not just any LS, though, Petropolis -- pet-based LS. Tons of Crabs, birds, and miscellaneous other animals beating him up.

And fun times were had by all.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TneR0b9iVFw

The Linkshell News Release
    Last edited by KingOfZeal; 01-07-2008, 09:50 AM.
    Kindadarii (Bahamut)
    90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
    70.3 + 2 Woodworking
    52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

My first duo as BST with another BST. We were taking down Ts like they were nothing getting 100-200 xp a fight. It was very nice...
      Current Server: Asura
      Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
      Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
      Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
      Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
      Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

Zeal thats epic.
        Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

someone asked me the other day about joining Petropolis lol i was on as my BST...is this a bst-only LS?

Latest acc: Mist Silk Cape on Spiny Spipi
          | 90 SMN | 90 BRD | 90 BLM | 90 THF | 90 WAR |

5/5 BST +2
          2/5 WAR +2
          Farsha(85)

Comment

Went 1/1 on Divine Might, now I just have to choose a reward earring ... it's not like anything really stands out with my only 75 being WHM, and nothing else being above 44.

Comment

Zol: No, it's pet-based. We have mostly BSTs, namely because it's the most common pet-type job anyway, but we also have a fair share of SMNs and a couple DRG if I recall. There are also a few PUPs, with myself being the highest, but there are a couple more.
              Kindadarii (Bahamut)
              90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
              70.3 + 2 Woodworking
              52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuriko View Post
                Went 1/1 on Divine Might, now I just have to choose a reward earring ... it's not like anything really stands out with my only 75 being WHM, and nothing else being above 44.
                Congrats, and yeah I'd highly recommend waiting to pick one until you decide what other jobs you like and can pick one you'll use often, redoing that quest is a bish!
                Callysto of RamuhCaithsith - 75 RDM / BRD / COR / PLD / WAR / SCH / DRK

Formerly Callisto of Ramuh. | Retired 5.28.10

Callisto Broadwurst of Palamecia

Comment

Levelled Club from 15-55 in less than an hour, in Quiffim Island as a lv 52 RDM...
                  Current Server: Asura
                  Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
                  Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
                  Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
                  Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
                  Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

LOL theres so many crabs!

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
                      Levelled Club from 15-55 in less than an hour, in Quiffim Island as a lv 52 RDM...
                      Yeah i levelled dagger, club, great sword, polearm and staff to 70 there with my war

Comment

Ranked Up to Copper Emblem in Windy. Switched over to Bastok (by way of quest to avoid demotion!) Got myself and a LS mate a Fourth Division Mace for our RDMs (free>gil any day!). Then switched back to my beloved Cobras. Losing the Copper Emblem and Golden Star was worth it for the reaction when my LS mate opened up her delivery box.
                        sigpic
                        Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Don't how how the hell I got into a merit party as a 73 WHM, but I've never seen an xp/hr number like that before.

EDIT: I ended up getting 54k xp in that party last night, and probably could have gotten 75 if I wasn't falling asleep in my chair. I love JP burn parties!
                          Last edited by Aksannyi; 01-10-2008, 12:12 PM.
                          sigpic
                          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Not really an accomplishment outside of me being a tad lazy at times but

Finally got off my tail and started levelling woodworking once more.. and for the first time in 2yrs.. gotten past lv59 and merrily on my way to lv69 \ ^.^ /
                            ToAU M8 - Completed
                            Assault LV1 2/5
                            Lv75 SMN, Lv75 WHM Lv66 BST
                            Lu Shang Acquired 28/08/04
                            ----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post

Don't how how the hell I got into a merit party as a 73 WHM, but I've never seen an xp/hr number like that before.

EDIT: I ended up getting 54k xp in that party last night, and probably could have gotten 75 if I wasn't falling asleep in my chair. I love JP burn parties!
                              Japanese burn parties usually include a WHM. Also, did you guys run out of mobs too soon or something? 20k/hr is kinda on the lower xp rate side of the scale.
                              sigpic
                              "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                              Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

We didn't have the AC ... not sure if that means anything.
                                sigpic
                                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Working...
                                X