Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Ok so I might have had an teeny weeny change of plan about what job I am levelling next. It involved getting into a static with a ls mate of mine, who wants to level up rdm. Though sam will be worked on when I can!

So, bard is now 25

Originally posted by Aksannyi
    "As a RDM, it should irk you to the depths of your soul when a mob had the audacity to buff itself in front of you."

Comment

Killed King Vinigaroon for the first time on Tuesday. Not a single drop

Comment

I'm back in game after my fourth pathetic retirement attempt! This one lasted about two months...yeah no comment. Oh, did some Leujaoam Sanctum assault last night.

It was fun, got to see people and get some desperately needed assault points. After I finish up all my school assignments that have been piling up, It's back to my quest for 75 Whitemage, yay me!

Comment

I got Dia III tonight. Shame I won't be doing much with it because I don't plan to merit for a long time.
          sigpic
          ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
          ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
          ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
          ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Don't say that aksannyi. Just try and find friends you can merit with. Try getting lsmates to merit together or something. Things seem to always go more smoothly when I'm meriting with people I know. Grats on dia3, too!
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Cop Complete!

Comment

Congrats hongman!
                Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

After 3 and a half years of playing on and off [switching servers/characters etc], I finally got my first 75! ^^

Am feeling accomplished o/
                  The road remains wide open while your dreams are alive. Only fear can block the way.

zitah.nu

Comment

Originally posted by Lanih View Post
                    After 3 and a half years of playing on and off [switching servers/characters etc], I finally got my first 75! ^^

Am feeling accomplished o/
                    Nice. Congratulations!

Finally got...

Last edited by Eohmer; 09-28-2007, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Got into a group this morning and got halfway exp towards Level 71.

1/2 on White Mage Maat

The first time, the old bastard totally cheated. Near the end of the fight, he silenced me, (unfortunately I had no echo drops) and proceeded to beat me till death ._.

Later that day, Raydeus, Lilithangel and Nekoai from the DiV LS scrambled together and helped me get a new testy on the spot! Went back, this time fully prepared and I managed to win and break the record!

Not bad for my third day back in game.

Comment

No commentary necessary. Click the pic and see me getting pwned by the toughest enemy in the game...

Icemage
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
                          No commentary necessary. Click the pic and see me getting pwned by the toughest enemy in the game...

Icemage
                          Haha, wow. Grats on the JoL kill at least, any notable drops? We're set to do 8 JoL runs soon, looking forward to getting killed by AV a time or two.

And grats to hong on Sea :D

As far accomplishments, I killed me a Tiamat the other day, and we got gaitiers! First LS pair I'm told, also got some kote thing, but who cares about melee gear D:

Wrapped that night up with a Omega kill, and then I finished off my sam sub so I can take my war with him gimpy great axe skill to 75 now uninteruppted. Kind of enjoying the 'beat em up' role. I hit like 5 abilites and make chunks of the mobs HP disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by Necropolis View Post
                            Haha, wow. Grats on the JoL kill at least, any notable drops?
                            Nope. Love Halberd. That's it. Oh, and a bucketful of pain from the failed attempt on Absolute Virtue.

We're set to do 8 JoL runs soon, looking forward to getting killed by AV a time or two.
                            AV is crazy fun, for the 2-3 minutes (if that) that you can survive before his little wynav friends come to ruin your day.

As far accomplishments, I killed me a Tiamat the other day, and we got gaitiers! First LS pair I'm told, also got some kote thing, but who cares about melee gear D:

Wrapped that night up with a Omega kill, and then I finished off my sam sub so I can take my war with him gimpy great axe skill to 75 now uninteruppted. Kind of enjoying the 'beat em up' role. I hit like 5 abilites and make chunks of the mobs HP disappear.
                            Grats! Tiamat is a fun fight. Takes a lot of organization and skill to beat unless you just throw lots of warm bodies at the problem.

Icemage

Comment

OMFG OMFG OMFG:

Totally wasn't expecting to be highest points for that tonight, but I guess low attendance will do that. I was one of two RDM/DRKs tonight. Out of 5 possible RDMs to sub DRK, only 2 of us could. :/
                              sigpic
                              ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                              ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                              ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                              ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                                OMFG OMFG OMFG:

Totally wasn't expecting to be highest points for that tonight, but I guess low attendance will do that. I was one of two RDM/DRKs tonight. Out of 5 possible RDMs to sub DRK, only 2 of us could. :/
                                To wit . . .

Originally posted by Kirsteena
                                Run. I'll hold Mhurron back.
                                Originally posted by Armando
                                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                                Originally posted by Armando
                                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                                Originally posted by Taskmage
                                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                                X