Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Post your Best/Latest Accomplishment

Well, I've just finished CoP and got my Rajas Ring. Also managed to get hold of a Brutal Earring and Boxer's Mantle....just need to rejoin an HNMLS now to get some of that nice Sky and Sea gear to finish my WAR and PLD off .

Comment

Hey ho, I blame the London Transport for me arriving late in Dyna last night.

But:

1. If I was there on time, it wouldnt have dropped
      2. Even if it did drop you would of outlotted me
      3. Like I said before, noone more deserving than you to get drop, out of the RDMs in the LS.

Iv been in the LS a matter of months while you have history with them....Plus if you only just 5/5 after all this time I can hardly snuff at 2/5 in 2-3 months!

I just feel really sorry for Norr lol.....both RDM and SMN dropped and he wasnt there :p

Comment

Found the chococard for my next chocobo. I'm cycling through the rainbow of colors -- Yellow and Blue I have, my next will hopefully be Green. I also have the first half of a red choco (I have a card for a red Male). Just traded the cards/Honeymoon ticket to the kid for the green. I'll know in about 3 minutes if I have an egg or not.

3 minutes later: I got me an egg. I'll be taking care of it once I'm done with my Blue (which, by the way, just beat the San d'Orian's at their own race: CeruleanTempest, mine, came in 2nd, Red Rose, theirs, came in 3rd. Halver will be receiving a heavy flogging, for sure).
        Kindadarii (Bahamut)
        90PUP / 90SMN / 90BRD / 90WHM / 59DNC
        70.3 + 2 Woodworking
        52.2 Synergy

Breeding Chocobos? Visit Chocobreeder.com to find chocobos in your area!

Comment

I got an Assault Jerkin! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

And it was totally spur of the moment. I was about to go do some farming, when I asked my LS if anyone wanted to come peek in on Ose and see if he's up. A bunch of people said sure, we go there, kill a handfull of Toramas, and Ose spawns! We kill him, and I get the drop!

But wait, it gets better!

Since we had wiped the last time this happened, and other people killed Ose, I can claim that I went 1/1 on Ose for drops :D

The even bigger thing though, is that this is my FIRST EVER NM DROP!!!!!!

Despite hundreds of NMs slain, countless opportunities, I have never, ever, EVER gotten a single NM drop before.

The closest I have ever come to one was when I went out to help a LS mate camp the Valkurm Emperor and he got his hairpin, that was probably the first time I ever saw a NM drop.

But I went 1/1 on Ose, and it was my first NM drop in the entire game, and I've been playing since the NA release

I'm so happy! =^.^=

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Cleric's Duckbills: mine
            yay!!

Take that Shadow Lord!!

Muahhahahhahahaha

http:// cerberusatemycookies.blogspot.com

Comment

[System Message: You are not allowed to post URLs as you have not yet contributed sufficiently. Please try again at a later time.]

I didn't put a url?!
              Last edited by Amberly; 07-08-2007, 07:17 AM. Reason: wtf
              Originally posted by Raydeus

Other than that the only thing I'd like to see is SE changing Homam so RDM can use it, but the chances of that happening are the same as those of me winning the Mog bonanza.

Comment

The filter is weird sometimes ><

Finally all 12 advanced jobs unlocked ^^
                Got a couple of 38-40 friend who also needed the last couple of jobs I wasn't sure I could solo and we went and kicked butt. Then I did drk which I won't have to moan about because most people here will have done it and will know. Plus my friend she came and hasted my level 7 war which was interesting but bless her for doing it.
                sigpic
                Signature courtesy of Selphiie the Enchantress

Comment

I got BST to 13. From 12. Trust me, it's an accomplishment. BST can be so frustrating sometimes. After dying 3 times and getting right back where I started, xp wise, I popped my Empress band and wailed on EPs for an hour. Yeah, I know how BST is supposed to be played, but sometimes I think it's just easier to get through some levels until I have more utilities. At any rate, I can tell that if I plan to solo BST to 75 - not sure of that one yet - it's going to take longer than it took me on my RDM to get to 75. X.X
                  sigpic
                  ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                  ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                  ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                  ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

"Burningpanther has been promoted to Superior Private!"

Comment

NIN 33, finally almost done with this sub...so close. :D

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

BLM to 50, & I Managed to find all the items at one of the Sky Runs I went to, but the other alliance members took the items..all I got was a lousy light crystal

Comment

Uh... hmmm, quite a bit.

RDM 48

Chief Sergent

Finished the last few quests in Windurst, now have all Windurstian quests in the game completed

Uh... forget the rest.

Read my blog.
                          Read my blog.
                          ffxibrp.livejournal.com
                          Currently: Entry #32, August 31/07.
                          Entry 32: Death to Castro

Comment

Finally got my Suzaku's Sune-Ates! I think I went 1/5 on the drop and winning bids for it. Finally mine.

14k/20k to Pahluwhan Body.

Got CoP Chapter 6 started for both of my characters.

Comment

Drk to 40
                              Nin/Drk set up ready
                              Over 100 merits now
                              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

Comment

I BEAT OURYU! SWIFT BELT HERE I COME! And I beat Ouryu on MNK. :] Melees can get through CoP without too much trouble after all.

Thanks to Roguewolf for the sig. :D

Comment

Working...
                                X