Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

question to anyone who have beaten the currently added contents. (spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question to anyone who have beaten the currently added contents. (spoiler)

After listening to ppl in my LS talking about it I got sooooo curious.
    I still have a long way to go before I get to know all these stories myself.
    Major Spoiler Alert

If anyone have done this part of the story please fill me in o_O
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: question to anyone who have beaten the currently added contents. (spoiler)

I don't know how to use the spolier tag so a mod please edit this.

spoiler

To be honest, the story for this BC makes little to zero sense. Someone else can explain it better im sure. But seriously, the cutscene before the BC kicks so much ass I could care less about the plot of it.
    Last edited by Jei; 03-13-2006, 08:31 AM.

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

oo thanks ^^
      the tag is (spoiler=title)(/spoiler) by the way, i'll edit it into your post.
      Wow. I wanna see that said cutscene.... My static will be hitting the snoll BC this weekend. hopefully we'll get CoP done before april.
      .. then I have to beat ZM orz...
      There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
      but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
      transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Yeah, I know it's spoiling myself but I watched the cutscenes already >.> Pretty amazing stuff. I don't think I'm gonna get to that point in the CoP line anyway. My semi-static JUST beat diabolos yesterday and I'm so happy.. And happy we'll be continuing on with the story soon . What an awesome storyline that expansion has, eh?

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

Um... where can I see those CS? I beat zilart and CoP already so plese tell me!

Comment

Its part of Apocalypse Nigh, the true "final" BC for CoP and RoZ. To get to it you need:
            To beat CoP and get all the extra CS
            Beat RoZ and get its extra 2 CS
            Beat Bahamut Round 1
            Wait a conquest week
            Complete the quest 'Shadows of the Departed'
            Then you are are Apocalypse Nigh.
            sigpic
            Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

I don't know how to use the tag either. If a mod can give a good example on how to use the tag that'd be great. I'll just put it way down.

story

Truly a fitting end to the ZM/COP story, and in my eyes ZM/COP story progression isn't complete until you have beaten this.

-X-
              Last edited by neighbortaru; 03-13-2006, 12:07 PM.

<--- I'm cursed
              READ MY JOURNAL ON THIS WEBSITE!
              http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=18

Comment

Originally posted by megax11
                Truly a fitting end to the ZM/COP story, and in my eyes ZM/COP story progression isn't complete until you have beaten this.
                -X-
                The missions are not complete until you have finished them all :3, check your mission log if you haven't. They get updated once you talk to Gigamesh during the cutscene when you choose the earring. (I belive they get updated before you choose the earring, didn't check but you can backout and do not need to select the earring at the time of finishing the quest)

CoP/Zilart/San/Win Finished, Bastok 1-1

Comment

My RoZ missions log says something like this... "and so ends another chapther in the never ending tale of final fantasy... bla bla bla.. But my CoP log still says im on Dawn... and i did lal the CS... and got the final song....so what now?

Comment

Head to the Palace in Ru'lude to get the CS with Estawhatsit to get the CS for Storms of Fate BC. The rest that follows is explained in the quests, save having to wait 1 conquest tally after beating Bahamut for the first time. Also after clearing Shadows of the Departed, you have to wait until 12 am JPN time to get Apocalypse Nigh. Then after you clear that you have to wait until 12 am JPN time again to get your earring from Gilgy.
                    sigpic
                    Y'okay!

PSN: goboaj (be my friend damnit)

Comment

Yes once you have beaten them and have gotten your earring and alls done, your ROZ and COP mission logs are updated to "The Last Verse."

I got everything on this mission posted in my journal, including pics of the two expansions mission logs to reflect the update.

Link to journal is in my sig, if you wish to see what's up with this.

-X-

<--- I'm cursed
                      READ MY JOURNAL ON THIS WEBSITE!
                      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/jou...owjournal&j=18

Comment

Working...
                      X