Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What makes Vana'diel "Home" for you?

Mostly from the people I know. Some great friends in my linkshell and some outside. Also like the challenges though I wish the drop rate for triggers in sea would be increased, along with the quality of drops. Sky still outclasses what you can get there except for a few things really.

Also like mithra ^^

Comment

(Takemuke),
      What the fuck is your problem? I'm tired of getting bombarded with reported message due to flaming. I'm gonna give you a single warning, and NEXT TIME, I'm permanently banning you by all your IPs.

For anyone else that likes to start fights, this forum isn't for you so GTFO. This is a privately ran site, I'm going to set the rules as I feel like it. I'm going to start being strict with that rule. We don't need your type here. Email me if you have any other explanations.
      -PiNG
      Last edited by PiNG; 01-13-2006, 07:58 PM.

Comment

How was he being Emo. If anything he was high on some chocobuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
          What are chocobuffs?

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
          Personality Tests

Comment

FFXI was my first mmorpg. Not only that, I'm Japanese so I naturally prefered the FFXI style a lot more than the WoW style, so it was INCREDIBLY hard for me to leave the community. Now that my RL things are almost solved, I'm coming back and see I can still get the same type of attracion I felt when I played this game.

Well most of the veterans don't really need to read my post cause I've been typing out the same thing over and over in topics like this :D
            noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

The beautiful, solid landscapes, as well as the people that I don't know that make up my parties.

Just kidding. My mog house is my home. You know...house...home...yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Red Poet
                Mmmmm... chocobuffs...

Hmm.. yeah.. what are they anyway?

O.o?

@Agnastar:
                Sure! I gotcha... perfectly well.. umm.. clear as.. crystal... Err.. yeah. :-p

As for Sarutabaruta.. you know.. That's a strange area to me. It's got two halves (E/W) yet it seems like most people spend most of the time in E. I guess because of the zone to Tahrongi being there, it gets more traffic. I dunno.. XP'ing to me never seems as "continuous" in W. Saruta. :shrug:

{Mithra} {Power} >>> {Impossible To Gauge!}

Comment

What bugged me about Sarutabaruta is how the outpost and the banner guard are in the West half instead of near the exit to Tahrongi like they are for Gustaberg/Konschtat and Ronfaure/La Theine.

Comment

My Ls and the world of Van diel gives me more than most MMO can.
                    No matter where i go

.....Theres no place like home hehe ^^
                    It's Official Promathia Hates me....
                    それは公式である,プロマシア は私を憎む。
                    Trielは博雅なる大召喚士
                    A Summoners Journey (The Live Journal) >>>> A Summoners Journey the Movie

BecomingThe Movie: The tale of the Journey of a Blue Mage

Comment

Working...
                    X