This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wont S-E just tell us the new jobs

That way we can level the necessary subjobs in order to play them and also be prepped.

Re: Why wont S-E just tell us the new jobs

cause the point is for us not to be prepped? also for all we know bluemage subs warrior and thf like a darknight or subs blm whm like a mage or can sub monk and tank so we cant really get prepped for new jobs by lvling subjobs

Comment

I'll be ready! I'm working on all jobs to 40 anyway. 4 more to go w00t w00t.
      Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
      Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
      Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
      Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
      Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

The less prepared people are, the more staggered they will be as it is lvled. If everyones was set from day 1, you would see hundreds of players on the same job at the same lvl.
        Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

From the interviews I imagine they haven't completed any of the jobs (they didn't even have an acronym for Blue Mage!) and maybe haven't started work on any but BLU. Hell, maybe they haven't decided what jobs to add. -_-;

Comment

I for one wouldn't mind if they didn't say anything until the actual release.
            For good or bad, a surprise keeps up the excitement.
            Well, a small teaser like the one they already have makes it better.

But then there are people that needs to know that they will get for
            birthday presents months in advance...
            Rank: 6 ジョブ: 暗 61, シ 38, 戦 37, 赤 26, 白 25, 黒 20, モ 20, 竜 10, 獣 10, 吟 10, 侍 10, 狩 10, 忍 20, 召 15, ナ 1, 青 10, コ 10, カ10
            Never argue with a moron. They pull you down to their level and beat you through experience.

Comment

At the start of the game there were people who knew ALL the jobs that were there and were going to be out.

i remember seeing this on every single damn website

"OMG I WANT TO BE A DRK/PLD!!"
              or
              "OMG I WANT TO BE A PLD/DRK!!"

yeah... knowing the jobs helped.
              Leader of Enmity LS ~ Shiva
              75 BLM, 75 PLD, 71 RDM, 68 WHM, 67 WAR, 65 NIN, 44 SMN, 33 MNK

Comment

They will release info on the new expansion like the did with COP give it time and and just chilll.......
                -------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

Knowing the names wouldn't hurt, and might add movement to the hype.

Comment

I myself agree with Alontier. I mean, in your eyes I'm considered a noob, so this shouldn't even concern me; however knowing new things will happen always gets me flustered with delight! ^w^ By waiting, it allows the suspense to build! >w< Or it could be as Coinspinner said, they just don't have much done... -w- Either way! ^0^

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

maybe they haven't figured them out yet :D

Comment

Originally posted by x1ang
                        maybe they haven't figured them out yet :D
                        lol now that would truely be scary, I think the will release the expansion when it is released for the 360, unless they are going to make the 360 owners buy the expansion pack as well for ToA, which would make them more money but who knows.

I am willing to wait for more information because it keeps me coming back and checking every day because I want to know! ^^

Just Be.

Comment

theres still a long time until release and SE wont give us all the ditails from the start... they feed us slowly ;;

CoP=Complete RoZ=Complete ToAU=Mission 8
                          Blade:Jin, a wicked badass 3-fold skill that totally outparses ridill WARs and Blackbelt monks and averages 700-1300.

Comment

Originally posted by Rai|Kye
                            theres still a long time until release and SE wont give us all the ditails from the start... they feed us slowly ;;
                            What's considered a long time? They've been hinting at a late spring/early summer release. In the grand scheme of things, thats an awfully short period of time to be trying to figure this stuff out.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

How about the always rational, "it's not done yet"?

ffxi dev team have officially stated that all aspects of job, character, and battle are tried and tested by a special team within rigorously beforehand, to make sure they are balanced, doable, and intergratable.

Letting PR guys in and screw them up is never a good thing not just in mmo's but any workplace.

Basically put, they don't "make promises they can't keep".

PR: Anouncing Pirate!!!
                              Dev team: *whisper*Umm...that's just a BLU/nin in JSE..
                              PR: Ooops

Comment

Working...
                              X