• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do u do this moogle event

how many cards do u have to give out
    rhysdavies

Re: how do u do this moogle event

I gave out 2. And got 3 from others. Got my robe on the 3rd card I traded to moogle.

and once I got the robe, someone shout they have card for 50 blm with the robe. I got the card from him and got my +1 from it.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Jei did u give out or take in al from bastok mines or market or both? this may effect it too i think

Double Post Edited:
      how do u do it btw? kinda lost i was given a card that i dont know what it saying due to its jp words and then the mog say something abt 10 blm
      Last edited by JeanRC; 12-15-2005, 09:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I got mine all in market, kinda surprised i got +1 without even zoning (except change job in mog house)

talk to mog, it gives you card and tell you job and level the card is for. Like 30s monk for example. That card will be usable by 30-39 mnk.

basicly, you need card that matches your job and level, you can run to change job after you got the card too. And give the moogle cards that match your job/level, moogle will give you reward.

I think moogle will also tell you if the card is for person with the dream robe... I saw ppl shouting they have card for people with robe. I got my +1 responding to one of the shouts like this.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

i dont get it even after trading 10-20+

Comment

this so far is a pretty... tiring event. I got headache trying to get the robe for my GF -.-

this event is a lot easier if you have multiple jobs levelled up... the more variety you have the better. it's all about sitting around waiting for shouts that matches the jobs and level you have... quite a lot of work and concentration needed.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

i heard there is someway to get the robe... but i still cant get it after more like 20 trade and take ... and i give up

Comment

I traded about 10 or so... no robe. I'm wondering if you need a certain amount of cards in your invent or something... idk.

Comment

my bastard friend got it first go, im on 0/6!

i only have 2 jobs capiable on the server i play on now!

Comment

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52174
                    http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Thank you for providing the link SweetKitty, closing this thread now. Please post to other link.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Working...
                      X