X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Problem after update...

Originally posted by Sweetkitty
    Wow thats a short message.. And wtf "a couple of hours"?? What we supposed to say to that.. "Sure, np!"??. God, SE, you do know how to get people pissed.
    YOU try being a developer charged with maintaining a software of this magnitude, or having any responsibility beyond what you are currently doing ("OHS TEH NEOS servar down me wan play plix /crie /wrist").
    Bloody hell, it annoys the living shi'ite out of me when people act like crybabies because they have to take a 2h break from playing. Jobs, lives, hobbies...?

Im not kissing SE ass, Im not saying that such issues are OK, but Im saying that people shouldn't bitch about it after 5 minutes. They acknowledged and fixed the problem almost immediately, which in my book is good. Problems occur, shit happens. Their response times were pretty good, IMO.

Comment

They diddnt acknowledge anything was wrong for a good 2 hours... fixed it after another hour or so. IMO, they shoulda told us there was something wrong straight away...

Comment

I was just about to re-install FFXI, when I came and saw other people are having problems. I am glad I didn't do it.
        Filming on location for Walker: Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris brought a stillborn baby lamb back to life by giving it a prolonged beard rub. Shortly after the farm animal sprang back to life and a crowd had gathered, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked the animal, breaking its neck, to remind the crew once more that Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.

Comment

Working...
        X