This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• orz... I've commited a sin...

before the maintenance last night I got into a PT...
    pld was the leader, and he ended up making a pld nin nin nin smn(me) whm. level 35-36.

As you can see, it's a blinking crazy kind of group with no firing power. they went to CN, killing crawlers. With this set up our firing power wasn't good nor we could dispel the cocoon.

I use fenrir accuracy+evasion debuff at start of every battle, and apart from that there's not much else I could do besides throw in blood pact when it's ready and occasional cure which the WHM isn't doing a good job at it I must say.

After a while, the leader started to misstell to me saying stuff like "he sucks" "he can't do damage for shit" ok I didn't really care at this point.
    But about 5-10 minutes after I got these tell the leader just suddenly said in PT "sorry jaza" and kicked me out. Then tell me he needed DD.

Yea right, I knew it immediately those tell were directed to me. He coulda ask me to leave if he want more DD, but to kick without notice with that reason and with all those shit talk on my back? Sorry dude you crossed the line and made me so mad. I changed to my 75 Rdm and for the first time in my life I trained 2 exorays, 3 soldiers and about 10 more workers onto my former PT, chainspell warp away and log out. I don't know if they live or dead I didn't wait to see the result.

I do not feel good with what I did. But I could not control myself. I just have to say it to someone... thanks for reading this pointless rant, feel free to flame me, I have no excuse.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Re: orz... I've commited a sin...

I'm not gonna flame you... what he did was not right, but neither were you. All in all, the evil in me says they got what they deserved, but the good in me says "Bad Jaza, you know better than to stoop to their stupidity." Oh well, what's done is done, it cannot be changed, just learn from this experience.

Comment

You didn't deserve to be kicked, or the PT deserve to be trained. You shoulda waiting till the PT was over to get rid of that PLD, if you were so inclines. >_>;

Comment

Bad move from the PLD, but you shouldn't go train mobs on your previous PT. Sure you got pissed about being kicked out from the PT in a bad way.

It's hard to calm down and such, but always try to find something else to think about instead turning to a jackass. One person get hurt > 5 people get hurt because of your frustration...

San d'Oria: Rank 10 | ZM: Complete | PM: Complete | UM: Complete | GM: 3

Name: Takke
        Race: Tarutaru Male
        Job: WHM 75 / SMN 37
        Linkshell: TF, //TF//, ///TF///
        Current Status: R.I.P.
        ~*~
        Name: Fullmoon
        Race: Hume Female
        Job: PLD 75 / WAR 37, SMN 75 / WHM 37
        Linkshell: SilentDawn
        Current Status: Having fun with Moogle!

Comment

Originally posted by Takke.
          One person get hurt > 5 people get hurt because of your frustration...
          that's very true
          There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
          but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
          transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

training wasn't the best idea as it endangers innocent groups who weren't involved in the situation.

the best revenge would have been changing to your rdm and then 'farming' you up some crawlers around that group.

might i suggest that the next time you receive that kind of tell from a pt leader, you answer back and call him on it? he had absolutely no right to tell you that you suck when he can't even form a balanced pt. hell, if it were me, i would've told him that this party is going to suck ass and leave the group on the second nin invitation (over tanked = bad). of course, i may say that in a nicer way depending on my mood
            observe the splendor of ping pong balls!

Comment

Well at least you admit your mistake and you own up to it. It takes a lot of guts and good character to do so. I can understand your frustration because what he did was not right. His mistells weren't mistells at all but to let you know you're on your way out. So he's a spineless weasel nub that doesn't know how to make a pt. Maybe one day you'll meet him in Ballista on your rdm.........BWAH HA HA HA!
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Jei you didn't do the right thing, but not many people are gonna hold it against you. Good job, I would've done the same thing, except I would've just bound an exoray on them. Dunno why you needed Chainspell though, those things shouldn't be able to interupt you at 75...

Windurst Rank 10. ZM14. CoP M5-2.
                RDM->62 (AF Completed), MNK->62 (AF Completed).

Comment

3 nin + pld? wtf?

and have the gall to tell you about your lack of DD capabilities. You were the DD lol

it's nice having a back up tank just in case, but that's rediculous.

while I can't condone putting yourself on the same lavel of maturity as them for that miniscule amount of time, however if a noob or gilseller did that, i'd definately say it was karma.

as a 75 rdm you also know fighting crawlers w/o Dispel or Finale is just begging for no xp chains. he was just blaming you for his incompetence (i'm assuming you already knew this, just felt like typing it)

plus i fully understand the need to vent from time to time. if you don't you'll explode
                  Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                  G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                  San Doria Rank 6
                  ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

those things shouldn't be able to interupt you at 75...
                    Without buffs, they will.

And, bad bad boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepukku
                      Jei you didn't do the right thing, but not many people are gonna hold it against you. Good job, I would've done the same thing, except I would've just bound an exoray on them. Dunno why you needed Chainspell though, those things shouldn't be able to interupt you at 75...
                      so those things could start attacking the pt immediately and not give them time to /disengage and run for it. I would have loved to see it though lol

Normal casting Escape would have given them a heads up and a bit of time.

edit: blast you BRP from keeping me from making an auto-merged post :p
                      Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                      G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                      San Doria Rank 6
                      ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Jei,

Here's my fun half that's talking:

"Wahahaha way to go! I would've joined you in that fun too!"

Comment

that's not so bad, the paladin sounded like an idiot. And why do people think having three nins is horrible? They can be pretty good damage dealers if they have good gear. I was in a party at level 38 nin and was the only DD, and my dmg wasn't tood bad, usually around 15-30 each hit.

Comment

Good show!

Comment

2 wrongs don't make a right, I'm afraid.

Oh well, I woulda done the same...

Take The Quiz Yourself!

Comment

Working...
                              X