X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rank Lists for Fellowship NPC Armor

Because not everyone can read Japanese.

Original source of information (and probably the best collection of Fellowship information on the internet) at:
    Pukiwiki http://ff11.s111.xrea.com/index.php?Fellowship

Most people probably already know that the country that controls the region your NPC is summoned in will affect the armor your NPC changes into. What's missing are the ranked lists, so I'm just translating them here for the sake of future reference (and so that I can point friends to this post).

Sandoria:
    Level 1: Scale Armor
    Level 2: Plate Armor
    Level 3: Mithril Armor
    Level 4: Eisen Armor
    Level 5: Carapace Armor
    Level 6: Iron Musketeer set(Not sandorian chainmail? Possibly a typo)

Bastok:
    Level 1: Lizard Armor
    Level 2: Chainmail
    Level 3: Centurion set
    Level 4: Kenpogi set
    Level 5: Shade Equipment
    Level 6: Royal Squire Armor (Not Iron Musketeer? See above)

Windurst:
    Level 1: Doublet set
    Level 2: Trader's set
    Level 3: Seer's set
    Level 4: Gambison
    Level 5: Wool
    Level 6: Holy Breastplate (unsure about gauntlet, feet etc)

Beastmen (Level of ranks is uncertain):
    Level 1 RSE
    Chocobo riding gear
    Bronze set (harness etc)
    Level 30ish RSE
    Blue Cotehardie
    Scorpion Harness set (corrected)
    Subligar

The easiest way to rank up your NPC equipment is just to repeatedly use a tactics pearl in the same area, since you get 4 calls. I've tested this (got my NPC to Eisen Armor) and it seems to be correct, although it's definitely not conducive to levelling your NPC quickly.

Hope this helps you fashion-conscious people out there.
    Last edited by locus; 10-28-2005, 09:43 AM.
    I believe most sigs are like the people they represent - useless, loud and obnoxious.

Re: Rank Lists for Fellowship NPC Armor

Intersting... and it 'saves' the armor it changes into, for later use?

Comment

Any way to 'undo' a saved amor you picked? I unlocked the newer armor choises and I picked something I didnt want, and now she doesnt get rid of it. >.<
      Kuno's super cool stats!
      Server - Bahamut | Nationality - San d'Orian | Rank - 9 | Jobs - 75 BLM/74 SMN

Crafts-
      Fishing 100+ - Woodworking 80 - Cooking 35
      Lushang's: Ok!

Comment

Sure - just talk to your npc and say "Nothing" when he asks "what looks best?" - that will unlock all the armor.

No - armor isnt' changed - if you get to holy breastplate in Windurst, then summon him in a beastman area, then go back to windurst, any of his armor that changes will revert to rank 1 doublet set unless it was windurst armor already.

It's probably like this: If the armor piece changes, and if it is of the same type as the region you are in, rank+1. Else, revert to level 1 of the region you are in.

Remember - not all the armor pieces change at once, so it's very possible to have conflicting armor on your npc even without locking it.
        Last edited by locus; 10-28-2005, 09:48 AM.
        I believe most sigs are like the people they represent - useless, loud and obnoxious.

Comment

It's not quite right because I just switched from KRT to Kuftal Tunnel (both controlled by Sandy) and my NPC switched to a Doublet on the body after unlocking all the equipment, but most of it appears to be consistent with what I've seen.
          THF 75 / SAM 75 / WAR75 / BLM 57 / RNG 46 / RDM 42 / NIN 41 / MNK 41 / BRD 38 / WHM 38 / 37 PLD / 37 DRG

Comment

Bump. Posting this in my journal.

Comment

Working...
            X