Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my god. how to deal with this kind of conversation. help please.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my god. how to deal with this kind of conversation. help please.

/blist wont help much, you need to let him know you dont want to talk to him or help him. Make him understand that. If he wont listen tell him your gonna /blist him. Dont /blist so you can still see him typeing to you. If he does not stop for awhile then blist. Lots of people dont know you blist them, they will go on for awhile thinking your reading what they say and ignoreing em, Make sure he knows he's blisted if it comes to that.

Medalink

Comment

WHACHACHACHA And thats how the cookie crumbles
      I like this. Thanks BRP!

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
      Hori
      San d'Oria
      RDM/BLM/WHM
      (´ ゜ω゜`)
      Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

Yeah, you went above and beyond on how you handled that Jei. I haven't ever /blist'd anybody. For all I know they'll forget about me, and I'll forget about them. (Okay, I won't forget about them, but they may forget. lol) After a while you just have to let people know you're busy, and just flat out ignore them. Not much else you could do in this situation.

I don't like PL people past Lv.10. Unless it's THF. (They have so much trouble getting to Lv.15.) Though I have been known to just wander out into the Dunes and PL a random party. Trying to level up Healing Magic and Enhancing magic. But I've never had any PL Stalkers like TGM mentioned.
        Odude
        PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
        RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
        SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Black list? Pssh.

You should've induced psychological trauma and made him quit the game. Preferably life.

Ah, you're a better man than I in these situations Jei. I know I would've taken the time to do the above

Comment

Originally posted by Zaptruder
            Preferably life.
            /nod

The way i go about solving these issues in RL allways end up in me saying "You suck at life!"
            Last edited by Balfree; 10-26-2005, 08:39 AM.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

U should have made him meet good ol' Fafnir.
              noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

I agree with letting him down gently. Make him understand. Then again, if after several minutes of TRYING to explain, he continues to whine and beg...

(| I'm Sorry |) (| I'm Busy |) (| You can have this |) (| Blacklist |)

Comment

/blacklist add "/sea all"

:D

Comment

Originally posted by Medalink
                    /blist wont help much, you need to let him know you dont want to talk to him or help him. Make him understand that. If he wont listen tell him your gonna /blist him. Dont /blist so you can still see him typeing to you. If he does not stop for awhile then blist. Lots of people dont know you blist them, they will go on for awhile thinking your reading what they say and ignoreing em, Make sure he knows he's blisted if it comes to that.

Medalink
                    "You are on this persons Blacklist.Communication will not be recieved." is what they get if they try to /tell you.

quick test: /blist add <me>
                    /t <me> Hi!

I know people do the /tell <me> for things instead of /echo, more visibility for one person's point of view.

Originally posted by Nodachi
                    /blacklist add "/sea all"

:D
                    rofl!
                    Last edited by Enialas; 10-26-2005, 09:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                    Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                    G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                    San Doria Rank 6
                    ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

Originally posted by Crimson Hair
                      I agree with letting him down gently. Make him understand. Then again, if after several minutes of TRYING to explain, he continues to whine and beg...

(| I'm Sorry |) (| I'm Busy |) (| You can have this |) (| Blacklist |)
                      I second this notion. Its polite and fair.

Comment

yesterday, he sent me some more tells asking where I was. I told him in in jeuno, he repeatedly asked where I was exactly for 4-5 times. I told him im moving around (was getting mats for crafting) he then told me to come to AH port jeuno... after a few times I just had to go there anyway - .- he waved me and said didn't know i craft. I didn't reply and he didn't tell me anymore.

It was only a short time.. but it was annoying already.

Anyway I seem to run into players with similar mentality quite often these days D: check out my PT chat (on my mule) last night. I didn't PL by the way, it's my mule all alone.
                        Attached Files
                        There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                        but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                        transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

the only things I have to say to that are:

:p

and...

x_x

At any rate, at least it seems like that guy will let you have some peace...for now....
                          My Signature. Now with 50% more processed ham product than those other leading signatures.

Originally posted by Balfree
                          Why does every discussion have to be a little festivity of sorts, with purple doom rain and lunatic frogs singing the yodelay on top of mushrooms and little babies being eaten by crazy flying cows and green gas explosions on the horizon and screaming goats?

Comment

I hope it gets better Jei.
                            And, I wonder how many people are now seeing therapists b/c of Balfree.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Jei

Anyway I seem to run into players with similar mentality quite often these days D: check out my PT chat (on my mule) last night. I didn't PL by the way, it's my mule all alone.
                              you were probably better off, otherwise you would have another >.>

if all else fails just reply with (|I don't understand English.|)

Macht, what rationale do people use to give you a bad rep for blisting someone? considering the reason to do so: the person annoys or is offensive to you.
                              Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
                              G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
                              San Doria Rank 6
                              ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

totally block the dude

Comment

Working...
                                X