Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i live nt the uk and it is half an hour after the maintanace was ameant to be done

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i live nt the uk and it is half an hour after the maintanace was ameant to be done

what going on
    all donations will be welcome

Re: i live nt the uk and it is half an hour after the maintanace was ameant to be done

How many threads do you want to make? Get the hell over it already. They do have a maintenance status on the official FFXI site, it's not just for pretty looks, it's to tell you it's still going on. So be more freakin' patient.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Comment

Re: i live nt the uk and it is half an hour after the maintanace was ameant to be done

Neighbortaru, please save us from this.

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
      Personality Tests

Comment

Ok dude, seriuosly, I warned you, several times, I EVEN SENT YOU A GOD DAMN PM, and now I'm sick of this shit, get off ffxionline. I WILL SICK BRP into every one of your threads that you make, do you EVEN READ ANYTHING YOU ASK ABOUT? I really don't think you do.

get lost.

reported for spam.
        -Baka Inu!
        Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
        Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
        Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
        Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

report report report XD
          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

reported awhile ago, now hopefully NT will barge onto him, so I don't have to anymore.

Hehe, I drove that one guy away >.>

Am I really that scary and mean? I hope not, I dun wanna turn into BRP ; ;
            -Baka Inu!
            Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
            Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
            Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
            Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Re: i live nt the uk and it is half an hour after the maintanace was ameant to be don

geez. so yet again you completely ignored what everyone wrote in the last thread you started.
              Last edited by neighbortaru; 10-21-2005, 08:06 AM.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
              X