• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im on ragnarok and my friend is on another how do i get on his server

plz help
    all donations will be welcome

Re: im on ragnarok and my friend is on another how do i get on his server

You need a World Pass. Your friend can buy one for you in game. This is described in the FFXI manual, both hardcopy and online.

If you can't get one from your friend, there are World Pass request threads in each of the server-specific forums.
    Kumei, pickpocket of Midgardsormr(Bastok Rank 10)
    DRK99,DNC91,THF90
    Alchemy 72, Smithing 51, Goldsmithing 48, Leathercraft 23, Fishing 20
    Koren, San d'Orian Adv.(Rank 10)
    WHM95,BLM90,SMN85,RDM82,SCH49
    Woodworking 29,Cooking 20
    All celestials(Trial-Size), Fenrir, Diabolos, Alexander, Odin
    Myrna, Windurstian Merchant
    Clothcraft 24
    Nyamohrreh, Windurstian Adv.(Rank 6)
    BST90,WHM56,DNC45

Comment

im on ragnarok and my friend is on another how do i get on his server
      (| That's too bad. |)

He or you need to start new or make a new char cause you cant change servers once you made your char
      CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

R.T.F.M.
        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

yes but if i make a new character u dont get to choose which server u go on it is random
          all donations will be welcome

Comment

rhys, that is what a worldpass is for. btw, didn't you ask about who sells them?

it allows a person to create a character on the specific world the worldpass was purchased in. thus, if you buy one on ragnarok, you friend can use it to create a character on there. if you friend bought one on his server, you could use it to create a new character on his server.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Is it me or do we hear the same questions constantly? Search the site people!
              You kill one man, your a murderer
              Kill many and your a conquerer
              Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Or, for such questions, try reading the manual that comes with the game.

You manage to find an unnoficial site, but you havent red the game manual? Choke please.
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

yeah u need a world pass that will allow you to play with ur friend other than that u got to create a new chr

Comment

i would say to u get a world pass
                    ------------------------------------------------------

-DEATH?? What is this word you speak of? I can not die I AM IMMORTAL

-yeah yeah i at least heard 1000 of u say the same thing and they all felt tip of my blade

Comment

Working...
                    X