Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finished

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finished

whats happened
    all donations will be welcome

Re: its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finished

this is your first MMO isn't it? Calm down, and goto bed.
    -Baka Inu!
    Nejiko - Mithra Current: [ 70 THF / 35 NIN ]
    Basic Jobs: [ 70 THF / 20 MNK / 11 WHM / 18 BLM / 22WAR / 05 RDM]
    Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]
    Aht Jobs: [07 COR / 00 BLU / 00 PUP]

Comment

Re: its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finished

Actually, there's still 48 minutes left.

Comment

how do u know is there a website plz tell me the link

Comment

wow,... www.playonline.com

rtfm.
          -Baka Inu!
          Advance Jobs: [ 04 BST / 37 NIN / 02 SMN / 05RNG / 07 SAM / 07 PLD / 00 DRK / 31 BRD / 00 DRG]

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but England doesn't follow GMT constantly. They have Daylight Savings Time, which is why you need to add an hour the times listed on FFXI Europe's website.

/sigh and I thought all the people having problems converting PDT to EDT was bad enough. ><

TheCraft - Crafting Linkshell
            Personality Tests

Comment

solid, give him a break, hes 14
              -Baka Inu!

Comment

Re: its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finish

Originally posted by InuTrunks
                solid, give him a break, hes 14
                Okay, I'll blame the education systems in the UK then. Seriously, 14-year-olds should know how to convert time. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

Personality Tests

Comment

Didn't offend me, I mean, I took my stabs at the OP too. I was just saying to give him a break :D
                  -Baka Inu!

Comment

thanks inutrunks

Double Post Edited:
                    no it is just some1 on here told me it was finishing at 1
                    Last edited by rhys; 10-20-2005, 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I'm having trouble getting on too, will take solid-jamz advice and go to bed. :D

Comment

Yea we are GMT but then it changes 2 times a year up or down an hour, and I woulda thought a global corporation would be able to learn that so the 14 yr old doesnt.
                        75 Mnk Sam | 70 Drk | 40 Blm | 37 Nin Rng Thf War
                        Woodworking 91.9+2
                        ZM:Complete CoP:Complete ToAU:27

Comment

I'm 15, and I can't convert time.
                          I am, however, smart enough to find a time conversion tool on google.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeolus
                            Yea we are GMT but then it changes 2 times a year up or down an hour, and I woulda thought a global corporation would be able to learn that so the 14 yr old doesnt.
                            Hahahaha. You're so right.

Comment

Re: its 5 past 1 in the morning in the uk and ff 11 maintanace is ameant to be finish

Originally posted by Aeolus
                              UK isn't the only European nation that plays FFXI. They GMT because it's easier for people in Norway, Finland, ect to convert. Is it that hard to add an hour on to GMT during Daylight Savings Time?

Personality Tests

Comment

Working...
                              X