This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ffxi A.d.d.

Does anyone get the feeling i do sometimes when they play ffxi? Everytime i play ffxi i get started with a job and get excited, but as soon as a cool looking ranger comes by in af armor your immediately zoned on rng and go level that job. That happens to me way too much and i dont get anything done. Dont get me wrong, I was just wondering if other people have the same problem as i do or am i just an idiot who cant pay attention when it comes to ffxi?
    Lihain-Mithra/F~~~Ragnarok
    ~WHM-46/SMN-25/DRG-16/BLM-15/WAR-11/BST-10/THF-8/

Mononokei-Mithra/F~~~Ragnarok
    ~[b]THF-30/DRG-10/WAR-10

Mithral(deceased)-Mithra/F~~~Cactuar

Linkshells:
    Kujata- Archknights
    Ragnarok- Tears of Altana

You are a Dragoon now, jump to your future and dont look back.

Re: Ffxi A.d.d.

on my very first char, yes. Being a bearded hume playing WHM, I saw some whm in full AF for the first time and told myself, "holy jeezus I'm not going to wear that thing!!!1111"

I then became Jei the RDM, mainly because their AF looked cool muwahaha.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I sorta did. After 60+ lvls of whm (which I love) I finally started to "seriously" play as a drg because I wanted to melee. Whm is still my main and its most played but its a lot of fun to play drg and be in on skillchains etc

Comment

I am very focused so far. I started War, got it to 18, then leveled Mnk to 18 for the sub. Now I'm taking War to 37 to be the sub for Paladin which I plan on taking to 75. Even though I haven't strayed yet I guess time will tell if I change before I finish Pal.
        You kill one man, your a murderer
        Kill many and your a conquerer
        Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Khain
          Does anyone get the feeling i do sometimes when they play ffxi? Everytime i play ffxi i get started with a job and get excited, but as soon as a cool looking ranger comes by in af armor your immediately zoned on rng and go level that job. That happens to me way too much and i dont get anything done. Dont get me wrong, I was just wondering if other people have the same problem as i do or am i just an idiot who cant pay attention when it comes to ffxi?
          My son suffers from this BADLY! He has every job to 37+ on one character (with one job 75 + another around 70) and then has another character with nearly every job 37+ (highest job is 65ish), AND he just started ANOTHER character. He needs serious help.........
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

dam hes leet

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

Yes I started as BLM then saw a SMN went with that then saw a RNG and seemed to settle on that so far.

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
              My son suffers from this BADLY! He has every job to 37+ on one character (with one job 75 + another around 70) and then has another character with nearly every job 37+ (highest job is 65ish), AND he just started ANOTHER character. He needs serious help.........
              Heh, TGM not only plays but breeds an elite player to carry-on after her

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Originally posted by athy
                dam hes leet
                The thread isn't about leetness and no one said he was. My point was that he had FFXI ADD and a severe case of it too. I have to say I was surprised he ever got a job to 75.
                But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

For me, I level too many different jobs to get distracted by somebody walking by in sweet looking AF. lol Depending on what I can afford that that moment, I go do it. There are times when I Go level one job because I have saved gear for it, so it won't cost me anything to go level the job. That was why I leveled DRG to Lv.23 one night about two weeks ago. I just had the gear and had already bought the Lv.20 Polearm, so I was set.

But I haven't done any leveling lately because I'm farming so I can level RDM again! (My pride and joy.)
                  Originally posted by Macht
                  Now that's just hilarious!
                  Odude
                  PS2 Beta tester - Cactaur - Rank 4
                  RDM32 - BLM17 - DRK11 - RNG11 - BRD9 - BST7 - WAR6 - MNK4

Lakshmi: Windurst Rank 10 - Zilart, CoP, ToAU COMPLETE - WotG
                  SAM90 - DRK90 - MNK90 - WAR90 - RNG90 - BST90 - RDM83 - NIN50 - THF46 - DRG42 - BLM40 - PUP23 - WHM20 - PLD13 - BRD13 - BLU10 - SCH10 - DNC7 - COR5 - SMN1

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                    The thread isn't about leetness and no one said he was. My point was that he had FFXI ADD and a severe case of it too. I have to say I was surprised he ever got a job to 75.
                    You have me to thank for that. /bow

Title: Sergeant Major
                    SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                    Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                    Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                    Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Originally posted by Macht
                      LOL Macht!!! And I'll be working on my grandson soon too! Of course, Uncle Edge will have to help me out. LOL

I really get a good chuckle when we talk to people at events or the game store and they say "Oh so you got your mom to play video games! That's cool!" Then my son says "Uh no, she got me to play them. She's been at it for 30 years." The look on their face.......priceless!

Originally posted by fastcart
                      You have me to thank for that. /bow
                      {master} {Samurai} {/bow} ;P

I tell him that all the time fc!

Comment

Christ, is everyone on Midgard. . . this guy i work with is a Taru MNK on Midgard with all this pimp gear >< Now I'm feeling left out, cause my server is t3h whack. Oh well. I guess our stable economy will keep me warm at night.

I have ADD badly. but i sold all my melee gear, got WHM and BLM to 37, and now I dont feel like playing 8 more levels of RDM, orz

So I've been raising WAR, cause it's so damn fun. Might dabble in PLD. Then my friend slaps me and tells me to get RDM to 75 so I can solo shit for her *sulk*
                        The Tao of Ren
                        FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                        Originally posted by Kaeko
                        As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Why is this thread in the Quests section...?

You don't always have to be doing something productive in the game, for instance right now I've been leveling THF for fun. Only one more level until Trick Attack D:

Comment

Midg is back. . . time to retire! *goes back and hides under his rock again until FFXI for PS3 comes out*
                            The Tao of Ren
                            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                            Originally posted by Kaeko
                            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Originally posted by WishMaster3K
                              Midg is back. . . time to retire! *goes back and hides under his rock again until FFXI for PS3 comes out*
                              (?_?)

Comment

Working...
                              X