This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: linkshell etiquite

Someone who join for like 1-2month or lesser and after they get some or those item they want, they say goodbye to you. They can give you excuse of all sorts.
    Excuses like they dont play in the hunt time the ls do, before they even step into the ls, i always explain quite a lot of stuffs to them like our hunt times/day etc which i think is stupid for people to say they dont know the hunt times and day and is bad for them after they can get item and then say that.And i still saw them playing at those time they say they cant come lol. maybe the other ls is better, the leader is mithra fetish according to some people so the mithra itself will get "free" gifts ;p who knows?
    Oooo i REALLY hate people that do that here...i seen a guy do that, was pretty $@#$ed up...quoted for truth and sadness.

Comment

On carbuncle there is a rule with all hnm/sky linkshells. You can only be in one. If you are caught being in two you are immediately removed from the shells. Also if you apply to a different sky/hnm linkshell and the leaders of the ls you are currently in doing that finds out, you are immediately removed.
      Tienellia
      Sandy 10 / Windy 6
      69 Rdm | 65 Smn | 44 Whm | 39 Blm
      DivineSoulz -- Co-owner
      Stonars (Dynamis) -- Sackholder
      Cooking -- 98.7 +1
      ZM14
      PM 5-3

"Fight with a sword in your hand, a friend at your back, and magic in your veins"

Comment

I don't see how anyone can be "offended" or "upset" if someone applies to another hnm/sky ls.. after all when i fill out applications/leave resumes for jobs, I just dont go to one place and wait for months to be hired or not. however being part of 2 or more would be a "conflict of interest" and I could see how people could be upset over that.

since I've heard a lot about "hnmls drama" and such making the ls seem like a job, makes that analogy even more relevent.

but everyone I know ingame, switches LSs from time to time, sometimes every so many hours. I have a few pearls, but i normally just switch between 2.
        Paragon of Red Mage Excellence
        G1 (X) 2(X) 3(X) 4(X) 5(Test aquired)
        San Doria Rank 6
        ZM5, PM2-5, ToAU 1-1

Which FF Character Are You?

a male version anyways >.> ... ~.^

#2 Vivi #3 Kuja

Comment

I guess people like to think that your checking out the LS's you want to be in before applying. Seeing if you know people in them, checking to see how active they are, etc. Then choosing the LS that best fits you. So if you go and apply to several of the ls's at once, it doesn't seem your very serious about finding a good one for you and subsequently could end up joining and leaving or ls hopping. HNM/Dynamis/Sky LS's deal with getting some high end stuff for members. It's disheartening to have a member join, stay for a few weeks, get an item or two (depends on the ls), and then hopping to another. So that could be a big factor as to why some ls's do not like it when your applying to multiple ls's.
          Originally posted by Feba
          But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
          Originally posted by Taskmage
          God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
          Originally posted by DakAttack
          ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

The linkshell that i co-run is starting to get all members sky. We recently took on a ground HNM just because everyone wanted to see if we coudl do it with the membership we had on at the time. From that point on it made anyone in any other hnm ls have a conflict of interest. We have now instated that you can not hold our pearl and anothers at the same time. Reason being is it brings too many questions as to letting the TOD get out to a lot of shells by someone opening their mouth, and heavy competition. What is both your shells show up and an hnm, what then. It's not fair to either shell.

Everyone in my linkshell knows where we are headed and they know they will soon have a decision to make as to whether to get on board or get off the ship. Yes, this is just a game, but just as with any other intense game there are choices that you have to make to affect your outcome. You just have to choose what is best for you, and be careful of the people you are going to hurt and offend in the process.
            Tienellia
            Sandy 10 / Windy 6
            69 Rdm | 65 Smn | 44 Whm | 39 Blm
            DivineSoulz -- Co-owner
            Stonars (Dynamis) -- Sackholder
            Cooking -- 98.7 +1
            ZM14
            PM 5-3

"Fight with a sword in your hand, a friend at your back, and magic in your veins"

Comment

Working...
            X