This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's try something different

..ok, maybe not so much different, it is another small topic about blue magi. But mine isnt like the rest, actually I just wanna know, if you could chose one or many abilities to have access too in the game, as a blue mage, what are they? And yes, I have mine, why i dont know, could never be practically used I doubt, but Spike Flail would rock lol

Re: Let's try something different

I like this idea :O. Reflect... Meteor II. Just to name a couple. They're int he dat files, but I don't know if any mobs use them at the moment.

I don't know if spells really count, they do in other FFs I believe.

Corwynn's Journal

Red Mage for life.

What's worse than finding a worm in your apple?

Comment

Bomb toss for those Suicidal ones (^_^)b

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

But how will this blue magic acquirement even work? Will it be some sort of drain type spell that you will have to use to order to 'learn' such ability? Will you only be able to 'know' a certain amount? Will you have to 'relearn' mob abilities after a certain time? Are you stuck with only being able to perform the abilities of the mob you an your party are xping off of?

Baleful Gaze ftw.

But with our luck we'll be getting 'awesome' abilities like Cocoon.... Sharp Sting.... Secretion.... Bubble Shield.... :\

omg don't forget Wild Carrot!
        "We're all stupid, so lets go adventure in our ignorance together!"
        http://www.cursetheyagudo.org/db/db....prof&name=Cade

Comment

You guys have no idea... Magical Barrier and solo most mage monsters....

Comment

Originally posted by Cade

omg don't forget Wild Carrot!
            HAHAHAHAHA!! I want to see some Elvaan dig around in the ground with his nose, flip a carrot up in the air, and then jump for it! Hilarious!
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

lol, bomb toss yeah, i thought about that. that'd be like the FFXI's equivilant of Roulette out of previous FF games. Potential to blotch and kill yourself, hopefully just yourself and not your team members.. oh man that'd be some pissed off people lmao

Comment

Final Sting to own Majin Gakure.

Comment

i wouldnt mind to be like the giants and take a chunk out of the ground and toss it at someone XD
                  TaruKabob <Can I have it>

Comment

Working...
                  X