Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Come there is no Trade Forum here?

i was just wondering why there is no Trade forum for FFXI

is it cuz there are too many servers and it would be hard to deal with someone on ur own server?

i mean i am sure there are people that have really elite items that would like to trade for other elite items and not gil

atleast i would believe so

neways i was just wondering this cuz in the other game i played

thats where every one i knew would hang out is the trade forum

thx for your time

Re: How Come there is no Trade Forum here?

the forums for each server can and do act as a tradeing place, it is just not mentioned.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Kain (FFIV): I am aware of my actions, but can do nothing about them.

Comment

thats why each server has an austion house. so those types of forums aren't necessary.

Comment

well the Ah is great but ..

they dont always have the items ur looking for

i mean a million Gil is great but if u cant find the item u need what good is it?

i know right now i would like to buy the San armor but its not forsale at the Ah

but i was just wondering thought it might be nice to beable to say hey i have this helm and i'm looking for this armor

or whatever

Comment

This really is a server specific thing. On Bismarck, one of the major HNMLS has created a bazaar to post items you'd like to sell or buy along with prices.

http://ffxi.ironmog.com

Just as an example of what you might want to do. All it takes is a little cooperation and people willing to use it.

Comment

Oh man, there should be sub forums for that on this site or something @.@ Like have a subforum for each server for bazaar.
            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Or maybe a sticky thread?

Comment

ya that would be sweet

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

hmmm, good idea, i did have a specific forum for selling items, but it was just one for the entire game. not specific server, and it wasn't so popular so i pulled the plug, perhaps each forum idea is better. With good set of rules it should be very useful.

Comment

it would help out the lower levels alot

Take The quiz yourself!

Comment

i agree, just need people to start using it.
                      generally a lot of games trade or sell/buy forum is very popular.

Comment

the sub-forum for each server is a good idea. kinda similar to how you (ping) have the sub-forums setup for the linkshells. it would benefit higher level people as well that want to avoid the steep AH tax of jeuno.

Comment

well gold/gil on the other game i played was almost worthless here u can buy alot for gil but as i can see in the Ah there is a lot of items that have never even been sold before or cant give u a price range for what they sold for and tho it would be Great to sale an item for 3,000,000 gil its pointless when the other items u wanna buy cant be found at an Ah no matter how much gil u have

thats why i thought a way to see items For Trade and a In seach of list would be a really great idea

say you have ur Red Mage all Decked out but have alot of Really Nice items u just Replaced with Better items

and u wanna get some Decent Gear for you Dragoon now u can try to seach for weeks and weeks to buy these items for Gil or maybe Find someone iso some really Nice Red Mage gear that has Dragoon Gear your looking for Saves everyone Weeks of seaching while that Class sits on the Side line cuz hes not strong enough to do what u want to with him

thats just what i felt when i looked around

i like the Ah no doubts there i just got some Chain Mail for my War yay me
                          i'm still a newb to this game but i am comming around still havent done much questing mostly all lvling

anyways Thx for the time lemme know if a Trade Forum ever comes up so we can do some trading

Comment

Working...
                          X