This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't run FFXI... please help

I've installed all the CDs, and got my account etc. but when i select FFXI through PlayOnline, i select play, and it just carries on loading, not doing anything, and eventually the PlayOnline just closes down. Is this because of the servers downtime thats happening atm, or is this something different?

Is everyone having the same problem, where they can't get past the screen that says "Play"...?

Thanks
    ~Draemus
    Last edited by Draemus; 09-04-2005, 06:30 AM.

Re: Can't run FFXI... please help

hmm i am currently inside. dont know if there is any login problem now. maybe u can check playonline for news about any problem or not

Comment

I've just spoken to other people in chatrooms and they all say they can get into FFXI. So it must be my computer.

PlayOnline closes down when i click the play button on the screen that says "Dont forget about your friends family" etc.

Please, PLEASE help!

Comment

Can you post your system specs? It may be that your computer can't play ffxi.
        "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enhance the future"
        "Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment"

Comment

lol, it flashes a screen with 'don't forget your friends, family'? haha, if only all mmorpgs had such a disclaimer. also a link to a mmorpg addiction support forum.

Comment

I'm having the same problem, and I've had mine installed for a while now! >.< This is their way of saying "get a life", I just know it... -.-;

Fishy

There once was fish,

Whom made a perfect dish

To a giant fish.

The giant fish was caught,

By a Mithra which sought

To fill her hunger.

The Mithra was slayed,

By a monster whom would raid

The land.

What have we learned?

Comment

actually there is a login problem when u posted this i think as i had checked the playonline site. Below is a copy and plaste of what i took from playonline.

Sep. 4, 2005 20:11 [PDT]

All Worlds Login Difficulties (Sep. 4)

Currently we are experiencing login difficulties with FINAL FANTASY XI. The issue is currently being addressed, and new updates will follow as additional information becomes available.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience.

[Date & Time]
              From Sep. 4, 2005 19:40 (PDT)

[Details]
              Login difficulties with FINAL FANTASY XI
              Search function and auction house unavailable.

[Affected Services]
              FINAL FANTASY XI

Double Post Edited:
              but i believe it was solve now since there is a maintance for it and it posted a problem solved on that
              Last edited by JeanRC; 09-04-2005, 10:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X