Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to join a good Japanese Linkshell?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to join a good Japanese Linkshell?!

Does anyone here know of any good Japanese players and there linkshell's thanks very much!
    When i roll up in Bahamut all yall better watch out.

Re: I want to join a good Japanese Linkshell?!

If your north american...you have no chance...

Comment

I am on the unicorn server and i have like 20 japanese friends, one of them said to her friends to let me join the ls (they all talk english too) but they said no..... japanese are a little touchy
      Signature, ah!

Comment

Touchy? Racist is more like it...

Comment

NO! japanese are wonderful people, really, but as you don't like them, they don't like you
          Signature, ah!

Comment

Nice, yeah some are...but they are racist people...They really dont accept anyone but their own kind...get used to it...Go ahead...go to japan...live their...they wont accept you...

Comment

I'm in two.

If you don't speak the language to any extent, then it's going to be fruitless obviously.

They're really no different from NA LS. It's social. There's no reason to join unless you want associate.

Comment

I have no japanese ls, but the friends i have are cool, they helps me a lot, gives me free teleports and one of them gave me a stack of mithkabobs when i was a noob
                Signature, ah!

Comment

I'm in a social Japanese LS, so it's not impossible. The leader wanted an English-speaking friend in the game, and when his LS helped me do Genkai 1, he gave me a pearl.

To this day though, everyone in the LS is a sackholder except for me. Oh well, I give them credit for at least having me around. -_-
                  Ringoko of Windurst (Midgardsormr)
                  Main Jobs: 75BLM, 70BST, 65RNG
                  Subjobs: 37RDM, 37WHM, 37NIN, 37WAR
                  Other Jobs: 19MNK, 18BLU, 10PUP, 5THF
                  Merits: 1 Thunder Potency, 2 Elemental Magic, 1 Critical Hit, 1 -Enmity
                  Crafting: 58 Cloth, 55 Alchemy, 44 Cook, 24 Smith, 24 Gold, 21 Bone, 14 Wood
                  Missions: Windy 7-1, Zilart 14, Promathia DONE, Aht Urghan 8
                  Currently doing: Levelling BST and trying to show EXP parties how good a DD I can be.
                  In the future: BST to 75!

Comment

If it's a hardcore HNM/Sky/Dynamis Japanese Linkshell, nope. You won't ever get one now. Other than that, you might be able to find one that will accept a gaijin-chan.

Comment

First of all you should try making some (many) japanese friends, and gain their trust. Then ask them about this thing, maybe they will say yes to you.
                      Signature, ah!

Comment

Need to know Japanese fluently. People in an LS need to be able to speak the same language.

Especially for ENM, etc. Imagine trying to discuss a strategy but having to do it in 2 languages. Too much of a pain in the butt to be worth it.
                        Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
                        Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
                        Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
                        Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
                        Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringoko
                          I'm in a social Japanese LS, so it's not impossible. The leader wanted an English-speaking friend in the game, and when his LS helped me do Genkai 1, he gave me a pearl.

To this day though, everyone in the LS is a sackholder except for me. Oh well, I give them credit for at least having me around. -_-
                          OWNED

Comment

First question...which I can't believe no one asked (Orz)....do you speak fluent Japanese?
                            Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                            90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Imagine being in a LS where meaningless symbols rolled across your screen all day. That's what it's like when I'm invited to a Japanese party, and although I wouldn't refuse a party, I think being so out of place in a linkshell might be a bit intimidating. Maybe if I were taking a class on Japanese it might help.

When I was learning French I'd play on French NS servers, which did help a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X