Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to join a good Japanese Linkshell?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I want to join a good Japanese Linkshell?!

Anyone who doesn't speak Japanese who wants to join a JP LS without being specifically invited by a friend can pretty much be described in one word: selfish. If you can't socialize, then pretty much the only motivations to join are things like bragging rights ("Look, I'm in a JP LS!"), greed ("AF {Help me out!}"), or desperation ("I've ticked off everyone who speaks English on my server, maybe a JP LS won't notice I'm a jerk.").

Icemage

Comment

Icemage once again summed it up nicely. If you can't speak Japanese, then there's very little point to joining a Japanese LS outside of silly selfish reasons. Unless you join an LS populated entirely by Japanese who speak only English (which is rare).

Comment

Impaction, i'm sorry i didn't understood me /cry, but Icemage described in a better way what i wanted to say!

Double Post Edited:
        Originally posted by Kildem
        Impaction, i'm sorry i didn't understood me /cry, but Icemage described in a better way what i wanted to say!
        I wanted to say "you didn't"
        Last edited by Kildem; 08-27-2005, 09:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        Signature, ah!

Comment

Honestly, everyone who thinks JP parties are the greatest things ever are wrong. I've been learning a little bit of Japanese lately. When you think that when Japanese people are making grand strategies to get 8,000 experience an hour, they're not. Being in a Japanese party is EXACTLY like being in a NA party. In my party the other day the JP BLM asked if he could MB aero. So I told this to the THF who didn't know a word of Japanese. Then the JP BRD said "Umm...I think the WHM speaks Japanese" (not exactly, but that was the jist of it.) I replied in the auto-translator that I could understand a little bit, and then I said I didn't know much kanji. The rest of the party went like an NA party. With sentences like "Damn another party...." and "Haha, their BLM just died." Which were a little bit that I could understand. JP parties are almost the same as NA parties....I don't know why people are like "OMFG I JUST GOT A JP PARTY I'M SOOO 1337 W/ MY JP SKILLZ!!!!111oneone"
          Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
          90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

JP or NA, there are always ppl that are just plain annoying. I wouldn't prefer one over the other. Many random JP ppl I've met in parties are elitists. And they are just as annoying as NA noobs who won't listen to what the PT says. I used to think that most JP players are nicer than most NA players. But it was before I get to know as much JP players. The NA players in my black list are simply much more vocal than the JP players in my black list.
            (´▽`)

The best PT I've ever had though, was a JP party... (exp was horrible, but I laughed a lot) =p
            Maybe it has something to do with me being a 1/4 JP & 0% NA...

Anyhow. Funniest ppl I've met happen to be JP, and the coolest ppl I've met happen to be NA. ^^
            Ailleann (E)- 28MNK / 30WAR - Shiva - Bastok Rank5
            Beauseanne(H)- 36WHM / 31BLM - Shiva - Bastok Rank5
            >> Woodworking33; Smithing22; Alchemy16

Comment

Working...
            X