X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What do YOU eat while playing FFXI?

Noodles! Ramen! Yum!
    Altaeciana:75RDM/40BLM/71WHM/40SMN/37NIN/37DRK/40RNG/37WAR
    Elemental days of our lives . . .:Fire-Earth-Water-Wind-Ice-Thunder-Light-Dark

Comment

Occasionally pizza (either out of the oven or delivery). Usually dont eat while I play, just drink: Dr. Pepper, iced tea, or a certain tasty beverage of hops and barley.
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Wheat Thins are crack in a healthier form!

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

:O hm~ I usually drink water ._. and occasionally I'll eat fruits! XD;

I would eat candy, but then I would probably eat the whole bag because it's so addicting, especially when you're stressed about something o_o;~ and then I would feel sick x_x;

Comment

Food.
            Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
            Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
            Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
            Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
            Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

I drink lots of water. Sometimes I'll eat dried mango or ice cream/frozen yogurt, but if its cutting close to dinner time then I'd rather eat a sandwhich or a wrap.

Comment

Vin Diesil brain bathed in the cancer of a pregnet teen topped with the hair wig of a mid 50's soap-opera star. Its like petiphile orphan sex in my mouth, so bliss, so very blindly bliss.

Aside from that... chips, poptarts, and larges amount of milk to make my bones strong!

Comment

I feast on the anguish of newbies in Valkurm Dunes.
                  DRK75 BLM75 WAR37 THF37 NIN37 SAM38 WHM38 RDM37

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Zacobius
                    nothign wrong with smoking weed... just as long as you don't let it run your life... once it effects my personal life or my job, then i'll stop...
                    You might not see it, but it already has. ^^

I eat whatever the hell we have in the house. I'll heat up some chicken, grill a hamburger(very hard to do in a party), ram as another person said, a bowl of cereal depending on the time, and other small things like fruit. I usually drink water or soda, but not too much soda.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokitoki
                      Wheat Thins are crack in a healthier form!
                      Wheat Thins and salsa!!

Originally posted by Impaction
                      I eat whatever the hell we have in the house. I'll heat up some chicken, grill a hamburger(very hard to do in a party), ram as another person said, a bowl of cereal depending on the time, and other small things like fruit. I usually drink water or soda, but not too much soda.
                      Here's what I do. I have a small George Foreman grill, I put it on top of my printer, my printer is next to my desk on top of my mini refrig/freezer, I pull out a hamburger patty that I made up ahead of time, and I grill right next to my desk. ^^ Ask for one for Christmas!
                      Originally posted by Feba
                      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                      Originally posted by Taskmage
                      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                      Originally posted by DakAttack
                      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Yeah.....Ramen is.......lets see....

290 calories

1,210 mgs of Sodium, 50% of teh daily intake.

Comment

[B]i eat w/e im eating HAHAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                            Here's what I do. I have a small George Foreman grill, I put it on top of my printer, my printer is next to my desk on top of my mini refrig/freezer, I pull out a hamburger patty that I made up ahead of time, and I grill right next to my desk. ^^ Ask for one for Christmas!
                            I'll have to pick one up at the local Meineke. roflroflroflroflrofl

Comment

Originally posted by Agnastar
                              For those of you that eat at your playing area, while you're playing or wasting your life at this forum.

Anything in particular?

I've gone through at least an ocean's worth of water while exping...

I also have a Sour Skittles addiction ( especially the yellow and green colors ) that I have to quench while playing. It isn't good, though. Because I might get saliva ( you know, you eat them with your hands...you put them in your mouth...you're fingertips might get a bit wet...) and the sour sugar crystals on my controller or keyboard. I actually had an issue of "sticky keys" because of this , on a controller. Wasn't very thrilled.

Food wise, i prefer something salty or greasy. ^_^

I love a good corona or bottle of water to go with my food.

^_^God Bless^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
                                nothign wrong with smoking weed... just as long as you don't let it run your life... once it effects my personal life or my job, then i'll stop...
                                You might not see it, but it already has. ^^
                                So very true. . . It'd be a good Idea to stop right now

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X