This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a theory

All the new updates are pointing at the easier acquisition of EXP. From quests, to choco racing to balista etc.

Monsters give off more exp, skill chains get easier and you need less exp to lvl...

All this brings me say that it looks like SE is trying to make as much ppl get to 75 in the fastes time possible.
    Adding to that is the fact that SE one day said: "LV 75s no longer have influence over the game like they used to"

Do you think SE is trying to make as many ppl lvl 75 to prepare us for something big to come? It does look like they are planning something major; or maybe it's just me?

What do you think?

Re: Just a theory

Acctually they said LVL 50 no longer have the influence over the game but nice try...

Comment

Personally I think SE is just doing this so that people have variations on getting exp. Then its not the same old same old all the time. The exp you get is an enticement to do the extra stuff they put in. People love variety but also like to be rewarded. So it makes them happy and a happy customer plays longer and is good pr for the game.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Yashin
        Acctually they said LVL 50 no longer have the influence over the game but nice try...
        lol
        Typho - Elvaan - San d'Oria - Rank 10 - Titan

THF - 75 | RNG - 55 | NIN - 38 | WAR - 27 | WHM - 20 | SAM - 16 | MNK - 14 | BLM - 10

Comment

Working...
        X