Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, we're all going to be playing by August...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, we're all going to be playing by August...

By my estimation... Any experts care to speculate on the the subject?:errr:
    (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
    sigpic

Re: So, we're all going to be playing by August...

if it keeps going this way for me never then o.O but hopefully by tomorrow they will have fixed congestion or it willwork >.<

Comment

i was planning on signing on and trying again. . . but it seems there is still a problem. Oh well. . . I guess no FFXI player goes to sleep when there is an update to be had, and it's summer
      The Tao of Ren
      FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
      Originally posted by Kaeko
      As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

If I cant play, I dont want anyone else to either. I just repeatedly hit 'retry' over and over, effectually killing the d/l speed of anyone fortunate enough to actually start the patch d/l.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

what sucks for me is that I have to d/l 3k files since I just installed this on my laptop. Whats worse is that it checks 12k files and i get d/ced ALL the time. . .
          The Tao of Ren
          FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
          Originally posted by Kaeko
          As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

meh.. i don't want to go to bed either. but i have to get up for work @ 5:30 @.@;... i guess i'll be able to play by friday...
            (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
            sigpic

Comment

congestion isn't just the problem now continuous DDoS attack are stopping the downloading ,who knows how long it'll take to stop those attacks.
              → ☆白75☆黒37☆ ←
              ∧____∧
              (≡´。`≡) ニャンニャン♪

♂ ラブストーリー♀

Comment

Working...
              X