This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dynamis Currency

It used to be 7-10k on Lakshmi server now people are selling for 20-30k a piece now. I know many people want their weapons, but it seems inflation is creeped up into Dynamis currency. Has this inflation plagued other servers?

It seems its gonna take twice as long if I dont buy gil to get this currency even if I did Dynamis religously.
    Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
    Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Re: Dynamis Currency

Siren has the same thing. Currency is around 20k a piece and the 100 pieces are around 2mil.

Comment

The range seems to be the same on Bahamut as well. 25-30k for singles, 2-3 million for the hundreds.

Comment

Wow almost identical trend on Ragnarok as well. Average of like 23-27k atm.

Comment

midgard is like 8k. 100 bills are 1 mil. My dynamis ls sells for 5k within ls tho.

Title: Sergeant Major
          SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
          Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
          Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
          Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Used to be 2-5k on Garuda for singles and 400-500k for 100s.

Now we're at similar prices as mentioned (20-30k singles) which is just ... "no plz"
            Rawr.
            Jobs@75: MNK SAM NIN BLM BRD THF
            LS: EvilDeedsInc

Comment

used to be 2k within the ls, 5k-10k normally, now u can't get a single for 10k and 100s are just as bad ><;

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
              Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
              Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

My server Phoenix they go from 20-25k for singles 2-3 million for 100. There is 2 JP players that have fully upgraded relic, which is the reason I think they cost so much. The dynamis LS i am in sells them for 3k each which was the actual price when dynamis first started but they haven't decided to raise the price.

Comment

Titan. 2 weeks ago 15k, now price varies between 20-25k
                  There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                  but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                  transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Since Dynamsis entrance fee remains the same, this can be a good thing. It will encourage more runs (since you get all your money back with 1 coin) or more free sponsered runs depending on how your ls does it. Bad for people wanting relic weapons, good for those of us just after af2.
                    Whm 75 Blm 37 Brd 75 | Bastok Rank 10 | Whm > Rdm

Comment

Funny.. Midgardsormr being cheap ;o.

Comment

Doesn't have anything to do with inflation imo, just that more and more people are buying dynamis currency and there's a limited supply to begin with, hence prices go up as people offer more gil to stay competitive.

www.lunariansls.com

Comment

I'm sure others prolly charge more on midgard. I can only report what i've seen personally. *shrugs*

But yeah. It's weird that midgard is finally cheapest in something.

Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major

Comment

Maybe they could bring forth new dynamis arenas with more currency to drop to compensate for many people being over lvl 65 now.

Dynamis-Quifm
                            Dynamis-Valkrum
                            Dynamis- Bubininu
                            Dynamis-Bibibki Bay

Dynamis-Lufisance Meadows

make them level capped to 60 except for the last one in the meadows.
                            Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
                            Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

They'd have to make a story out of it. And it would be regular and Zilart areas, not CoP areas. I really dunno why SE made relics so hard to upgrade. It's like they want ppl to buy gil to get currency.

Comment

Working...
                              X