This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dynamis Currency

One time we figured it out just for fun and it turned out that a gil buyer would have to spend about $9000 in real money to get a fully upgraded weapon.

Comment

Hmmm.. maybe i'm never on enough.. which is a good 7ish hours of the day, but i still haven't seen anyone with relic armor or weapons ; ; (Midgard)
      (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
      sigpic

Comment

id rather have relic armor instead of relic weapon these days. it was possible to get to stage 2 of relic sword but its gonna cost me 10 mil versus the 3 mil of before ;;
        Thom @ Lakshmi server -> 70WHM/75PLD/75SMN
        Shall Shell / The Ultimates / FatesHand All Right!

Comment

Originally posted by ruffrydasean
          Hmmm.. maybe i'm never on enough.. which is a good 7ish hours of the day, but i still haven't seen anyone with relic armor or weapons ; ; (Midgard)
          Yeah neither have I. The only fully upgraded relic weapon I've seen in person was on the Titan server on my brother's computer (NIN katana). Like every NA knows Discordian is 4/5 on his sword, and I saw a Samurai the other day on stage 3/5 for the great katana.

PS: Saw more than one stage 4/5 katanas (NIN) on Titan on different players too.
          SAM 74

Comment

my ls does it that u pay to get in, and all currency is sold at 7k each within the shell and u got a choice what to lot, af2, synth materials, buy currency, or get gil from currency. the last, all the sold currency is divided up and given to members with the last comment, so in our shell, u get af2, synth materials, currency or gil, and frankly i like it, i waste more than it costs to get in on food for my blm

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
            Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
            Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Not sure why Midgardsormr is less than most servers, but perhaps it has something to do with the fact that fewer players on Midgard are actively pursuing a relic weapon.

Oh, I know everyone "talks" about it, but really there's only a dozen or so NAs working on relic weaponry on the server at any serious level, and several of those have access to the dynamis funds of HNMLS (or even sponsor the runs).

Icemage

Comment

As i seen it most LS wouldn't let people sponser runs due to it being somewhat unfair. Like say they pay 1m for the hour glass and like 300 currency drop thats about 6m worth going with the low 20k price. So basically the person that sponsered a run got a 5 million to 8 million profit.

Comment

Originally posted by swiften
                  Maybe they could bring forth new dynamis arenas with more currency to drop to compensate for many people being over lvl 65 now.

Dynamis-Quifm
                  Dynamis-Valkrum
                  Dynamis- Bubininu
                  Dynamis-Bibibki Bay

Dynamis-Lufisance Meadows

make them level capped to 60 except for the last one in the meadows.
                  Dynamis-Moghouse

Solo Dynamis versus those pesky Vanguard Moogles. Winning it gives you 10 additional MH storage spaces.

... now THAT would be awesome ...
                  Rawr.
                  Jobs@75: MNK SAM NIN BLM BRD THF
                  LS: EvilDeedsInc

Comment

I go with my regular HNM ls for dynamis. We go every other week, and all money goes to the ls fund. This helps pay for the hourglass, and gets some profit in the ls. Right now I only have 2 byne bills from the 2 steals that managed to work in Dynamis - Bastok. I don't have many plans to upgrade soon, but I would hope to in the future. (probably a long, long time from now)

And this made me laugh.

Originally posted by Larian
                    Dynamis-Moghouse

Solo Dynamis versus those pesky Vanguard Moogles. Winning it gives you 10 additional MH storage spaces.

... now THAT would be awesome ...

Comment

Working...
                    X