This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ME?!?! Suspended!?!?!

The third Final Fantasy XI expansion pack has been in development since Chains of Promathia began development, and it has been confirmed by developers that it will include new jobs, specifically new jobs that are "unlike any others in the game."

The third expansion pack is expected to be released simultaneously with the Xbox360 version of Final Fantasy XI.
    PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
    Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
    WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
    Currently Playing:
    FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Where's this info from?

Title: Sergeant Major
      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

rink, prease ;3

Comment

they announced it at E3 .... do you guys not watch the coverage?

I will try and find a link. If anyone else finds one before I post one... please post it.
          ---------------------------

www.tinyurl.com/servants12

Comment

I have a question, since we hate IGE so much why don't we just all DDoS them? I'm not sure of the effects if more the one person DDoSes a specific IP but I'm sure it would be devistating enough if we left a dozen computers on doing it for a week through proxies.

Comment

People people.. there is a logical solution to all of this... we must buy Plane tickets to move to china... O.o;

Do I smell a group buy?
              (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
              sigpic

Comment

My understanding from the E3 coverage was that they were thinking of adding new jobs but there wasn't anything concrete yet.

Title: Sergeant Major
                SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

They did announce that they would be expanding on the games jobs by adding new ones. However, what they did not say was what exactly... they could add 1 more job... woopdeedoo! But I still am gonna hang around and see.

Comment

About companies like IGE and and Gil Farmers.

First off think about the situation from a corperations point of view, How many Gil Farmers do you think there is roughly in FFXI?

I'd say at the very least, 1 Gil farmer to every 4 legit players. So if each server has 3000 Accounts, roughly 750 accounts per server are gil farmers, and there are 32 Servers. Thats 24,000 Accounts! lets say each account is 12$ per month. Thats 288,000$ Per month in Gil Farmer accounts Alone.

So now, lets think from the company standpoint again, whats worse, Losing 100 players because there fun was ruined by a gil farmer, or Banning 24,000 accounts and taking a 288,000$ profit loss a month, as well as the time consumed to find and ban each account. I can tell you right now, if it was my company, I wouldnt ban anyone except the cheaters and play it off like "I'm trying" to find a solution to the gil farmers.(Wich SE is most likely doing..)

Now lets say SE IS willing to take that loss, They ban almost all the gil farmer accounts, and are slowly weeding out the gil sellers that remain , whats to stop them from making accounts again, do you realize how much money IGE has by now? They can easily replace all there accounts again and in no time be raking the money(and gil) back in. Then SE has to do it all over again. The only possible way would be to completely block all IP's that come from china from accessing POL. Even still, IGE could find ways around this easily and have each PC connecting via a Proxy server.

My point is, Getting rid of Gil Farmers is never going to happen. The exact same thing thats happening to FFXI right now, happened to Lineage II. Sure NCSoft(owners of Lineage II) fought back for a while. But in the end they lost and most of the higher level players on the servers are Adena(lineage 2 game money) farmers from IGE. The only thing we can do is make each adena farmers life a living hell in game, the best way to do this is to try and make them lose as much money as possible.

anyhow thats my two sence, And sorry to the poster about you account being suspended, i think that GM shoulda looked at the situation a little more closely.

Take The quiz yourself!

My Gear

Comment

dang dude.... nice point.

Comment

Yea so, what's wrong with DDoSing them? If someone can find me their IP I'll do it. I'm no hacker, but I've got enough scripts to destroy my own neighborhood =P I'd run a traceroute script, but I don't know what site to attack. Besides, I'll be running scripts off libary computers not my homes >=)

Comment

Working...
                        X