This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepga 2 Quest NM

Cant post in the Quest Q&A and no one looks there anyway, so im posting it here:

How strong is the Sleepga2 Quest nm? Its the ahriman in boyahda that drops the moon thing.
    //Tyrien\\
    Lv 57 Summoner of Asura
    Genkai 1 & 2 Done
    Rank 5

Rapper 50 Cent squirmed wildly, trying to beat back bullets with his hands when assassins pumped nine shots into him - leaving him such a bloody, crumpled heap the trio fled believing he was dead, according to bombshell court testimony yesterday.

He's a really strong Ahriman. Lullaby does work on him, but he regenerates HP if you do. Sleep doesn't work so well (not sure if it's just unreliable since Ahrimans are dark-based or if it's outright immune). Party of 70+ might be able to handle it. Two parties would be better. If going in the 60's, bring a full alliance.

And, uh, expect this post to be moved to the quests forum anyway. Even though yes, I agree, nobody ever posts topics there, reads topics there, or answers topics there.
    Averter of the Apocalypse~
    Unique quests complete: 330-something, keep losing count.
    Mission plot lines complete: Windurst, Bastok, San d'Oria, Zilart, Promathia.
    Maps not yet obtained: Promyvion-Dem, Promyvion-Mea, Promyvion-Holla, Promyvion-Vahzl, Sacrarium.

Comment

i'd say he's T to 75. beat him with 3 SMN 72-75 but had a couple hairy moments because of his magic. a decent 75 party could take it easily i think
      63/63 maps obtained

Comment

My 75 BST friend solo'd it for me
        Zilart Finished | Windurst Rank10 | CoP M8-3
        Red Mage | Ranger | Black Mage

Comment

Working...
        X